Started by Jimbo_11, April 22, 2010, 07:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo_11

alright im gonna go danger down to pods

then im gonna go mackay to judd plus 100k to upgrade cash cows later on
or
im gonna go mackay to ablett but have no money to upgrade cash cows later

Davoo

haha im in kinda the same position. im going danger to rockliff and mackay to hayes or mitchell. i dont really know the better player?

u can upgrade ablett maybe later from another one of ur downgrades later on when his price might drop?

Justin Bieber

Tough choice you two.

Toss a coin between Mitchell and Hayes. Both are guns and still have their best to come 8). Reckon hayes has sown a spot in my team by round 11 ;D.

On Judd or Ablett, depends if you want cash in hand. Judd isn't as good at dt as Ablett but if you think you need cash for later on, maybe get Judd instead.

wooly

do whatever you think will work best for maximising you points. Try and think of it the following way:

will you get more points from: judd (90-100 average) + the upgraded cash cow (with the extra 100k you'd be looking at a player around 350-400k mark, likely to have an average around 80-90)

or

ablett (110-120 average) + the upgraded cash cow (looking at a player around the 250-300K mark likely to have an average around 60-70)

But if I were you I would wait for ablett to drop and then pick him up, provided you can cover mackay whilst you wait.

obrient

This may be a bit bias since im a carlton fan, however judd will score very well, always find his own ball regardless of a tagger.  I do think however that ablett's maximum scores will be higher i.e 130 to judd's 100-110 however is 100k worth 20 points or is it worth keeping it and upgrading a rookie who will score an average of lets say 70-75 for someone who will score 100-110.  Im my opinion seems better to upgrade rookie for an extra 30 points consistantly

GinoGod

if u can afford to get ablett get him in

Davoo

grr mitchell or hayes? im thinking hayes because i dont have a st kilda player in my team, freakily and hawthorn and st kilda have a good run of teams to play till round 14.

wooly

Quote from: Davoo on April 22, 2010, 08:19:24 AM
grr mitchell or hayes? im thinking hayes because i dont have a st kilda player in my team, freakily and hawthorn and st kilda have a good run of teams to play till round 14.

tough decision. I would go hayes simply because I love the way plays lol.

seriously though take everything into consideration:
* both will average around the same amount
* both will get tagged occasionally, although mitchell is more likely week in and week out (both are good enough to beat most tags though)
* hayes playing style is couragous, brave and tough but he risks injury
* tribunal record
* whatever else you can think of

tough decision though mate, goodluck

bundyboy

think you should check the BE's..think both mitchell and hayes are going to be cheaper next week...

Davoo

haha thanks. yea i like hayes. i have no idea though who to pick still. so even. might go with hayes in the end i think. st kilda is awesome so, probs hayes. i know about there breakevens but im upgrading them from downgrading dangerfield and with dangerfield having a high breakeven for him i think ill do it this week. oh and im upgrading mackay and hes injured so yea