Which option?

Option 1
5 (55.6%)
Option 2
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

woozie10

My current forward line is:
JBrown, RO'Keefe, SJohnson, DGiansiracusa, MLeCras, RGray, PDangerfield. EMG: CHitchcock and SGumbleton.

66K in the bank.

My two thoughts are...

1. Hitchcock to Podsiadly. Dangerfield to Knights.
I know this is risky but Knights would be a keeper and I think a good unique pick. Other option instead of him is Neon Leon.

2. Dangerfield to Podsiadly/Rockliff. LeCras to Didak/Higgins/Brennan/Sylvia. LeCras has been underperforming and this would leave me with 50-70K for future upgrades still...

Thoughts?

elephants

woozie10

Even though it means having a rookie on the field?
Which premium would you suggest i upgrade to, and which out of Pods or Rockliff would you reckon?

Bluke

Dont trade LeCras he hasn't been underperforming, kicked 4 goals on the weekend and was rested in the last quarter. Should also get more time in the midfield with Kerr being injured.

Master Q

woozie10

Thanks Master Q.
Used just the one trade so far.

Justin Bieber

Lecras should be a keeper. feeling a little more pressure with lynch being dropped.

have you considered just downgrading dangerfield if you don't like him. could do this and wait until one of those premiums named come down a little more in price. upgrade hitch or gumby then for maximum profit.

this plan des mean you have to play 1 rookie on field but does give you a very good long term plan.

obrient

I really like DIDAK!! he's price will continue to drop a little more but lecras is fine, wouldnt trade him out just yet!!
If you were however to trade him for someone.....go Sylvia, he is a gun

elxam

Cicjose

trading out dangerfield is the smartest thing i have ever read on this forum