What Will You Do Differently in DT 2013?

Started by Windigo, September 02, 2012, 07:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshwah

Have more than 1 trade left going into finals...

I'm actually thinking of risking Stanton in 2013... they'll probably have a soft draw with their poor fiinsh and he killed it at the start of the season. At $360k could he be a good cash cow option...? then trade out at round 10 when he hits $550k to a real premium because he cant play a full season?

POK252

Wont be 360k like he finished. Prices are on average and overall he still averaged 105 so will still be pre expensive.

fidou

Next year will be a completely different kettle of fish as there will be no new club to pick a plethora of rookies from. This will be my 4th season so apart from my initial year which I sucked at my two other years had suns and gws cash cows. Some of you experienced guys could advise on how to guide on selecting rookies for 2013

DT Gun

Grazz

Quote from: fidou on September 04, 2012, 10:00:07 PM
Next year will be a completely different kettle of fish as there will be no new club to pick a plethora of rookies from. This will be my 4th season so apart from my initial year which I sucked at my two other years had suns and gws cash cows. Some of you experienced guys could advise on how to guide on selecting rookies for 2013

Plenty of information will go up on the boards mate regarding rookies etc, we had some outstanding contributors doing this for both forms DT and SC and they will reproduce the same for 2013 so you will have loads of information to help you along the way.
Any problem or question you have that hasnt been answered or covered feel free to start a topic and gain advice that way.
From around December i would imagine stuff will start to go up on the boards. Goodluck for 2013.

Ricochet

Justin Bieber