Yes
13 (260%)
No
4 (80%)
Maybe
5 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 5

MiGZ

One would think if he keeps up the type of form he produced on the weekend he will be dropped back to the SANFL sooner rather than later, It seems he is only filling the Motlop void until he returns. Sure, it was against a rampaging Geelong, but even his forward pressure was poor, and for someone his size he really needs to be laying tackles and applying pressure.

Firstly, does anyone know when Motlop is due back?

And secondly, who thinks a trade to Rockliff is a good idea this week, pocket the $43,000?

Im thinking if Rocky gets picked again this week, its a good idea...

Mish

black is coming back so not sure Rocky will be playing every week.

Fletch74

Wouldn't Pods be a better fit?? Unless you already have him?

Big Lance

Yep i think Hitchy may be on thin ice at alberton.

MiGZ

Yeh i already have Pods Fletch. I think there are others who will get dropped for Black before Rocky. Hes playing too well and fitting in too well at the moment, I think Selwood and/or Polkinghorne will go before Rocky. Ive got a good feeling he will at least hold his spot long enough to make good money. Also, it doesnt look like there will be alot of good, solid downgrade options like Rocky in the coming weeks for Hitchy. Schmidt is the other one and I dont really want to go down the Phil Davis path...

wipz

Hitchy will be ok guys just lack of supply

elxam

Hitchcock out Pods In (with 2 trades or less in rd4)

nickyt

yer i think i agree with this, although it does go against the rule of trades being worth 100k+ with rookies. I think pods will make 150k tho to make up for this - provided he keeps getting the opportunities.

Plastic Boy

keep in mind Buchanon will be back soon after he broke his finger in rd1.

Rocky will hold his spot though as he'd been playing well, but it'll be tight as someone has to give way for black and buchanon.