Main Menu

YSSC

Started by Hellopplz, April 20, 2010, 10:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 21, 2010, 08:39:03 PM
No YSSC sub bog for me now. Can't repost the stuff i had on sca101. Tried to say i wouldn't use the links, but he said it had to be ORIGINAL to the site. Just don't have enough time to do 2 seperate things.
Oh no, that's not good, I don't have enough time either :(...

ossie85

I noticed it was suddenly gone!!

Tis a bit picky of them

Alex7089

I KNOW! Surely it is still quality stuff and his readers/members can enjoy it and benefit from it, don't want to make YSCC a part of the dark side though...

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on April 22, 2010, 07:13:31 AM

Tis a bit picky of them
Its such a shame. Have some good unique guys to get out there but Marcus doesn't seem to like small sites posting some of their info on his. We have only had about 150 viewers in total (probably less since alot of us viewed it multiple times ;D)

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 22, 2010, 07:19:05 AM

Tis a bit picky of them
Its such a shame. Have some good unique guys to get out there but Marcus doesn't seem to like small sites posting some of their info on his. We have only had about 150 viewers in total (probably less since alot of us viewed it multiple times ;D)
Yeah but our views don't count so at least it is all visitors ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 22, 2010, 07:21:09 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 22, 2010, 07:19:05 AM

Tis a bit picky of them
Yeah but our views don't count so at least it is all visitors ;)
Same visitors over and over ;D

ossie85

Tis a good read :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on April 22, 2010, 07:22:56 AM
Tis a good read :)

Master Q

What is Marcus like?

Alex7089

you should know, he came on here when you were on your old account...

ossie85

Ah, so he was a fanfooty original huh?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on April 22, 2010, 07:28:37 AM
What is Marcus like?
He tried to be polite from his email but seemed a bit of a drafted email to inform people not to use other websites name.

I asked if i could remove the references and he still turned me down and said it had to be original.

Alex, yesterday was an all time high for viewership on sca101 at a stunning 35 ;D

P.S think The Great Dreamteam Blog gets so many viewers because ossie mentions the dt version at the bottom of his sc one.

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 22, 2010, 07:40:02 AM
Quote from: Master Q on April 22, 2010, 07:28:37 AM
What is Marcus like?
He tried to be polite from his email but seemed a bit of a drafted email to inform people not to use other websites name.

I asked if i could remove the references and he still turned me down and said it had to be original.

Alex, yesterday was an all time high for viewership on sca101 at a stunning 35 ;D

P.S think The Great Dreamteam Blog gets so many viewers because ossie mentions the dt version at the bottom of his sc one.
I guess I think I'm going to put the sca link as my personal text like HP did.

ossie85

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 22, 2010, 07:40:02 AM

I guess Marcus is ok with that cos of DT different to SC! Close though

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 22, 2010, 07:32:51 AM
you should know, he came on here when you were on your old account...
TBH, i barely remember him.

What's he like?

Ossie is an exception because my blog is DT some for the people who play DT there they can have a look.