Main Menu

Stupid AFL

Started by MissPiesFF, April 18, 2010, 03:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

Why do they have to put two good games on at once! Collingwood vs Hawks and Brissy vs WB blah blah blah @ The TV guide!!! I will have to record it, I hope they do not give updates while I am watching the pies!. I was meant to go to the game but the person I was going with(my now ex) decided to be a jerk!
Back to the land of singledom. Breathe!!!! Tracey-Lee Breathe!

Edits: Sorry for calling you a jerk apologies. Sigh

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 18, 2010, 03:20:01 AM
Why do they have to put two good games on at once! Collingwood vs Hawks and Brissy vs WB blah blah blah @ The TV guide!!! I will have to record it, I hope they do not give updates while I am watching the pies!. I was meant to go to the game but the person I was going with decided to be a jerk!
Exactly i 110 % agree i am going fish so will tape both, they will give updates, but if i see someone driving home with a winning scarf out the window, i will run them of the road , not really  :o

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 18, 2010, 03:28:11 AM
Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 18, 2010, 03:22:41 AM
Why do they have to put two good games on at once! Collingwood vs Hawks and Brissy vs WB blah blah blah @ The TV guide!!! I will have to record it, I hope they do not give updates while I am watching the pies!. I was meant to go to the game but the person I was going with decided to be a jerk!
Exactly i 110 % agree i am going fish so will tape both, they will give updates, but if i see someone driving home with a winning scarf out the window, i will run them of the road , not really  :o
Hahaha I am one of those crazy people when coming back from a game. Everyone I go past and i see walking I yell go the farkin Pies!! When we win of course.
Ah. So thats the person who yelled out last time i went to a game :P

Alex7089

Why do they have to put two good games on at once! Collingwood vs Hawks and Brissy vs WB blah blah blah @ The TV guide!!! I will have to record it, I hope they do not give updates while I am watching the pies!. I was meant to go to the game but the person I was going with(my now ex) decided to be a jerk!
Wha? What? Who died? Who? When? How? What happened to your man MP???????aghdy blah blah blah!

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 18, 2010, 09:05:22 AM
Wha? What? Who died? Who? When? How? What happened to your man MP???????aghdy blah blah blah!

Long Story but short version is
We broke up on and off over the last month and it is now official as of early morn Thurs. He doesn't live with me anymore.

Alex7089

Geez, I am sad. Sorry MP. Thurs, wow that's quick...

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 18, 2010, 01:11:50 PM
Geez, I am sad. Sorry MP. Thurs, wow that's quick...
Ahh thx hun it's ok...was meant to happen.