Main Menu

Waiting waiting waiting.

Started by MissPiesFF, April 17, 2010, 09:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

School Disco night so I get to drive back and fourth back and fourth and back and fourth....and on and on and on  to the school. They have different start and end times for each grade! Last pick up is at 7.30pm. So glad the footy doesn't start until 8.30 lol

Justin Bieber

channel 7 did it to fit into your schedule ;)

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 17, 2010, 09:50:12 AM
School Disco night so I get to drive back and fourth back and fourth and back and fourth....and on and on and on  to the school. They have different start and end times for each grade! Last pick up is at 7.30pm. So glad the footy doesn't start until 8.30 lol
my is 10months he is crawling everywhere lol

MissPiesFF

Quote from: RobsOverAchievers on April 17, 2010, 10:05:43 AM

Oh dear you must have your hands full, first we praise them for talking and walking then years later we say 'sit down and shut up' rofl.

I bet you have had to re-arrange all your mrs' ornaments out of reach ha.

Alex7089

Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 17, 2010, 02:12:40 PM

Oh dear you must have your hands full, first we praise them for talking and walking then years later we say 'sit down and shut up' rofl.

OMG you're totally right! I never noticed that before, but it's true rofl...

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 18, 2010, 01:27:32 AM
Quote from: MissPiesFF on April 17, 2010, 02:12:40 PM

OMG you're totally right! I never noticed that before, but it's true rofl...
Yeah Alex and we also praise them for burping and farting. LOLOL