Dangerfield

Started by GinoGod, April 14, 2010, 03:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GinoGod

Iv seen a lot of posts talking about trading out dangerfield...
what are reasons for this trade????

Mish

people just have no patience to wait 1 week for him to come back, i think its also because a lot of people have buddy, roo and danger in their forward line and are scared one of the emergencies may be droped therefore it will leave them with 21 players playing

korza

Forwards are causing a lot of headaches to everyone. Be patient people, wait for the cashcow culling period then go hard.

GinoGod

its pointless trading him out, he can turn out to be a keeper, has the potential to score big, he might even play this week

Cicjose

i laugh at anyone who says ziebell and dangerfield are guns. they are not guns, they are players playing in their second season playing for their careers because ziebell and dangerfield have now suffered very serious injuries early in their careers.

Ziebell had a broken leg last year and now dangerfield has a neck injury due to his 'Kamikaze style of play'
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/92244/default.aspx

believe me when i say that ziebell and dangerfield will not be as effective as every dt coach says they will be.

SC players will benefit more from these two.

Trade him out now.

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: Cicjose on April 14, 2010, 11:44:44 AM
i laugh at anyone who says ziebell and dangerfield are guns. they are not guns, they are players playing in their second season playing for their careers because ziebell and dangerfield have now suffered very serious injuries early in their careers.

Ziebell had a broken leg last year and now dangerfield has a neck injury due to his 'Kamikaze style of play'
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/92244/default.aspx

believe me when i say that ziebell and dangerfield will not be as effective as every dt coach says they will be.

SC players will benefit more from these two.

Trade him out now.
Well i think there not Guns but they a very good players, both future stars of the game, agree better suited to SC but i think they will get better in time i would prefer danger and jayZ over betts and tippett like you have, it just down to personal preference!!!

AFC12345

dangerfield is still expecting to play this weekend so why would u trade him?

RobsOverAchievers

Quote from: AFC12345 on April 14, 2010, 11:52:37 AM
dangerfield is expecting to play this weekend so why would u trade him?
Silly silly boys

Bluke

QuoteADELAIDE midfielder Patrick Dangerfield says the bone-jarring tackle that landed him in hospital was a freak accident, and it won't change the way he plays.

Dangerfield was admitted to Melbourne's Epworth Hospital on Sunday, after being gang-tackled into the ground by three Demons players in the match at the MCG.

Club officials feared Dangerfield had sustained a serious neck injury in the ugly incident, but scans cleared the 20-year-old of any serious damage.

He arrived back in Adelaide on Tuesday afternoon and said he hadn't ruled out playing against Carlton at AAMI Stadium on Saturday.

"When it happened I was pretty concerned because of the way I came down on my neck. I heard a cracking sound … so to get the all-clear was very good," Dangerfield said.

"It's still a bit sore at the moment, but I’ll be pushing for selection this week. It could have been a lot worse, so I'm thankful."

So what if he misses this week. Its only one week, and not worth trading him over. If he doesnt play this week, he will more than likely be back for next week.

Chappy35

i am pretty happy with Danger as my second last forward for now, i will trade him out between rounds 10-15.

I think wasting a trade on him this early is a rokie mistake unless you are upgarding him to Ciril or someone else like that. A downgrade or sideways trade at his value is pointless. he will average 80 odd this year.

And he will play this week due to Adelaides mounting injury list.

Boom!

gerco

A lot of people have major problems in the FWD line (Riewoldt, Tippett, Franklin, Gray) and don't have the backups to cover them all, hence the lack of patience with Dangerfield and keen to grab Duncan, Petersen, Pods, Rockliff etc. who are going to play...

Also it was originally reported as a major injury and therefore a must trade.