Main Menu

Make the big Q a Blue

Started by richgo, April 14, 2010, 12:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richgo

I'm surprised by West Coast leaving Lynch in the WAFL. I personally think he's a pretty good player. I'd love to know if he is coming out of contract this year? If so, and West Coast don't want him, i'd like to see the Blues go after him. Was his demotion to the WAFL justified? Why is he out of favour? They're 0-3 with no attack to kick to and he can't be worse than Hansen.. can he?

Justin Bieber

He has been a great tall target up forward for them for years. with kennedy and Lecras coming through, he takes the best defender away from them. why would they let him go now? who knows why he was dropped? a little whisper going around (said on his fanfooty page) is that he has already signed with GC. woosha found out and he got dropped.

highly doubt that but you never know ::)

ossie85

"kicking efficiency" is the reason. Seems weird though, he can win matches.

Gold Coast rumour huh? Guess time will tell!

Cruiseon

The Weagles were also sick of him chasing kicks up the ground where his effectiveness was limited. Apparently this is what he has been directed to do in the WAFL however I heard that on the weekend he had 23 disposals for 1 goal 2.   

Anyway Carlton already have a big, dopey, forward who can't kick....... Setanta!