Hille and Clarke out - thoughts on this trade???

Started by plugger36, April 08, 2010, 12:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plugger36

Currently my ruckmen are Hille and Clark and i want to get rid of Clark for Sandi but i only have 300 in the bank...

I was thinking on doing:

hille ---- Seaby/Nic Nat
Clark---- SANDI
with 18 trades left

then when seaby or nic nat are the right price for me  i can do a sideways trade for Cox...

opinions on this trade???

guru2

ur thinking the same thing as everyone else!! probly a good option tho

plugger36

Forgot to add which would be the better option???

seaby

or

NicNat???

guru2

cox seems to have some sort of problem maybe an injury, which could be very good for naitanui's scores if he becomes the only ruckmen

valkorum

So its gonna cost you 3 trades to get 2 premium rucks in your team.  You need to ask yourself is it worth the trades.

yorgis

can't see seaby keeping up those numbers for long but  imo he will make you some cash, as with nic nat . if you've got the cash i'd go kruze

bailey_minis

Keep Hille. His value hasn't even moved so what's the point of getting him? Wait a few rounds for his price to move up, then if it looks to have stopped (or is going to go down) only then trade him.

As for Clarke, I have no answers. Usually I'd say don't trade a player after 2 games, but he's just been so bad and for that price tag....

Up to you in the end mate.

numberwang

Quote from: bailey_minis on April 08, 2010, 03:31:58 PM
Keep Hille. His value hasn't even moved so what's the point of getting him? Wait a few rounds for his price to move up, then if it looks to have stopped (or is going to go down) only then trade him.

As for Clarke, I have no answers. Usually I'd say don't trade a player after 2 games, but he's just been so bad and for that price tag....

Up to you in the end mate.

Agreed. Can't believe people want to trade Hille.
Clark is gone for me. I've broken my no trade rule for him. L berger will see to it that even after he regains his fitness, he'll only be 3/4 of clark circa 2009 - whenever that will be.

I think Seaby has more going for him than most think. He'll avg 80 this year and as the secondary ruck on my team, that suits me just fine.

Cox will not reach his former self - this year he hands the batten to Nic.

plugger36

Should I do the following trade to get big Sandilands???

Rockliff ---- Peterson
Clark ---- Sandi

My forwards at present is ROK, ROO, Lockyer, GIA, Hall, Mayne,Rocklif?? (Gumby, Pods)

My other ruck is Hille???

Cicjose

now everyone will need to make a trade this week with Riewoldt tearing his hamstring off the bone against Collingwood in tonight's game

Flame

I'll complete my first trade this week..Roo - ???