Ben Warren

Started by DG, April 14, 2010, 02:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DG

How long should i hold onto Warren for? He's getting his breakeven every week, but not looking like setting the world on fire like i'd hoped, do i trade him down for someone like rockliff before he goes up, or ride him out for a bit longer?

gerco

He is breakeven is 63 this week, and he averages 59...

If you are confident that he can ramp his average up to 70-80 range, then keep him. If you think he will bumble around the 60-70 range, now is probably a decent time to get off him and pickup someone like Pods, Duncan, Petersen or Rockliff before they increase their price above what you can afford.

d.ros

facing the same dilemma. i think hold onto him for a bit longer. u brought him into your team as a value to make some coin, so give him some time.

its almost like a pointless trade if i get rid of him this early, ill sit on him for a bit. and the forward upgrade possibilites arent that promising.

DG

yeah it's a tough call, have pods and duncan already, wont do it this week, wait and see what rockliff does and think about it next week... :-\

Washy

i have him too and i watched him play on the weekend and he doesnt look to impressive.
i am just waiting for my bench players to peak up to  anice price and then trade them down to a 89k player and use the omney to top warren up to a premium.. so if i was you i would save the trade and let him keep getting you between 50-80 until you have that bench player at a nice price to trade and upgrade warren!!

browny_wce

in the same position with medhurst, would like it if didak, davis, thomas, anthony all got injured so he could dominate a few games.
got pods and rocky riding the pine so thinking of bringing them on for medders