Main Menu

Capt ROK

Started by korza, April 10, 2010, 11:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

korza

Went with the Rok as my capt at qtr time looking good. ( S/C )

Justin Bieber

how can you tell with swans not playing? was throwing up Roo or swan aswell?

korza

Was gonna go the roo,but damn it, didnt want him to do his hamstring.

Justin Bieber

hope it isn't that bad. otherwise i'm copping a donut next week if gray and roo don't play :o :o.

already have me panicking :'(

korza

#Hellopplz

How can you be so stubborn on Gray

Justin Bieber

Hey, when i have cover for him, i give him time. I liked him from last year at a half forward role and was going to get him this year even if he stayed up forward.

hate how he was hyped to play more midfield and went and got attention to himself >:( >:(. Now you get all these nuff nuffs trading him out since they don't know what he is capable of.

Alex7089

I'm hoping to bring Gray in, I think Hall should make it to 380k, which is what he needs for straight trade to gray.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 10, 2010, 02:31:28 PM
I'm hoping to bring Gray in, I think Hall should make it to 380k, which is what he needs for straight trade to gray.
>:( >:( >:( Doubter >:( >:( >:(

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 11, 2010, 12:00:40 AM
No doubt here, when Gray plays he will be in my team. I just had a feeling this would happen when it became back related though.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on April 11, 2010, 11:43:02 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 11, 2010, 12:00:40 AM
No doubt here, when Gray plays he will be in my team. I just had a feeling this would happen when it became back related though.
>:( >:( Jinxer?? >:( >:(