Main Menu

captain rd 3

Started by yorgis, April 08, 2010, 03:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Big risk but if he can pull out numbers like he used to then well worth it, although how many people actually have him in their team?

daddsy404

lets be brutally honest, if you do have chad cornes in your team then chances are you are not anywhere near the top 5000, so therefore do not have much to lose. Its a risk yes but i have a feeling that he is going to finally return to his form from early last year and previous years
totally worth the risk

bensomerford

wouldnt do it.

went to the WCE/PA last weekend and while cornes was solid, he's def getting on and isnt an elite player anymore.

you've gotta have gablett, swan, bartel, j.brown in your team, so pick one of them instead.

daddsy404

yeh good point bensomerford, ok so maybe hes not captain material hahah but i do think he will break 120 this week

browny_wce

i dont think he'll come close. brissie midfielders are either gonna drop it shorter to browny or go over his head to fev!
thort u were onto a decent idea with captain cornes...then u said the CHAD
no way, go with the easy bet of jimmy to fire against freo tagging gaz n selwood

daddsy404

hmmm i still reckon cornesy will dominate, what about okeefe against richmond? have okeefe and bartel, which one will do better

woozie10

Who's everyone locking in as captain this week?

If it's none of those in the poll, leave a comment.

Personally, I'll be going swan despite his poor record against the saints.
Main reason behind this is that I'm a Collingwood supporter and don't want to be cheering on the Voldt tonight hoping he rips my team to shreds.
No fun watching your team get killed even though you're doing awesome in DT. Hopefully pies and Swan will both carve it up tonight :)

GinoGod

I never pick my captain in the first game...always on the last day....so going with Bartell

Carnthedockers

Is everyone with the great man putting him captain this week or you put off by Geelongs injuries and his record V Freo?

Mish

if i had gazza i would still make him captain and keep him captain for the rest of the season, ottens out wont affect his game imo.

korza

If i had Gazza i would have him as capt,since i dont i am going with O'Keefe.

ELLsendon

Quote from: korza on April 10, 2010, 08:29:37 AM
If i had Gazza i would have him as capt,since i dont i am going with O'Keefe.
x2