SC Points?

Started by Turbo, April 07, 2010, 03:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Cool9, what score did Cornes get in Round 1?

Mitchell gets points for hard ball gets, it's not about possessions as much.  That is why it was so strange that he scored so low.  Yes, he had 6 clangers, but his 3 free kicks against count as clangers, so only 2 kick clangers and 1 handball clanger.

He will score 120+ this week against the Dogs!

Cool9

Turbo, what is Kane Corne's price? He's not priced as a great SC'er despite racking up large numbers most weeks.

CFC 1979

Quote from: Turbo on April 09, 2010, 12:00:19 PM
Cool9, what score did Cornes get in Round 1?

Mitchell gets points for hard ball gets, it's not about possessions as much.  That is why it was so strange that he scored so low.  Yes, he had 6 clangers, but his 3 free kicks against count as clangers, so only 2 kick clangers and 1 handball clanger.

He will score 120+ this week against the Dogs!

Mitchell @ 60% efficienct rate and bad 2nd half
all not good for SC scores

MissPiesFF

I am no expert on SC but Mitchel from my point of view at times when it mattered the most produced what was needed. Just did not produce accuracy efficiency and was shut down in 4th quarter.
I thought Roughead did the most damage when Franklin was being heavily tagged, Roughy moved deep and Franklin more forward and the only thing that made the Hawks come unstuck was ruck. Poor bloody renoff.

The best thing IMO that Clarke could have did was move Franklin to the ruck. And gave Hodge FF WHY? cus Roughy even when taged out runs his opponents. Franklin is more of a sitter.

ossie85

But Mitchell was clearly needed the most in quarter 4.