Supercoach price changes

Started by fabg, March 29, 2010, 02:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowedown11

when do prices change...is it after round 3 or round 4

kazam

at the start of every season they dont change until after round 3... but for like lance franklin, he has to play two more games until his changes.

MiGZ

heres an idea...read the instructions and rules on the DT website! its a 3 game rolling average.

haffo

I was just wodnering how the pricing works.  I know it works of the last three games but is that it.  Is a players price soley determined on the last three games or does it depend on there current price as well.

can they only increase or decrease by a certain amount?

lowedown11

they increase or decrease on a rolling average system over the past 3 weeks n thats week in week out until the end of the season....so say if GAJ is 744 n only averages 100 over the previous 3 weeks then he will drop pretty big.....im not exactly sure how it all works but it goes on that rolling average

Cruiseon

I've had this sorted through obscure sites in previous years but where do most of you get your B/E scores to assess trades??????

Clearly Gazza will drop a fair bit, B Harvey is going to drop like a stone as will Tippet, Goodes, Pav and Hayes. As the gambler said "you've gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold em".

Resch

You can get them on this site.  Look at the games and there is a link there (at the bottom)

MalteserMan

I think you should decide to trade a player when they arent scoring points compared to what you could score for that price.

Gazza could still average 140pts and his price would drop.

Sammocorw

Don't trade blokes who will consistently score over 100 with the odd low score. The players you have mentioned are all keepers. I wouldn't be trading any of them.

biggooters

tippet should be banished to the worst football league in australia an still wont get a kick