Main Menu

Captains round 2?

Started by chrisuzz, March 30, 2010, 08:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

im think a collingwood or Western Bulldogs player as they are playing Melbourne and Richmond.

So my captain choices would be H.Shaw or Gia, or would i just be safer going with Bartel.

Im not Shaw on Shaw ;) because he just came off a big score.
Gia may pull his finger out this round because of his low score.
Or Bartel with his consistency

ben0-1985

swan-dawg all the way mate ;)

antman

I think swan will do well this week.
last year scored 130 & 133 against the demons

Justin Bieber

i try to keep captaincy to the mids. if you want to take a little gamble which might pay off go with shaw or gia. i would stick to playing it safe with bartel versing the hawks. should still score pretty well since hawks don't have a designated tagger (unless gibson comes out of defence).

elephants

yeah look i have gone with volt for the first time im not pickking a mid to skipper my team. volt is playing the roos and he has avreaged 125 against the rooos in the las five games. also he hasnt scored under 114 against them in that same time period and he looks in good shape this yr.

source: dream team talk episode 2

Paddy13

Quote from: elephants on March 31, 2010, 01:03:30 PM
yeah look i have gone with volt for the first time im not pickking a mid to skipper my team. volt is playing the roos and he has avreaged 125 against the rooos in the las five games. also he hasnt scored under 114 against them in that same time period and he looks in good shape this yr.

source: dream team talk episode 2

he might be double teamed with kozi gone though

Prospector_1

someone's turn to step up - armitage?

elephants

hmm yeah thanks paddy im now right betwwen bartel and volt as skipper cant choose arrrrrg.

Flame

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 31, 2010, 01:32:32 PM
someone's turn to step up - armitage?

i actually have Armitage on my team he scored 49 points to my recollection on DT ...having serious doubts about him but I will not give up yet.

As for Captain Swanny all the way. GO THE PIES!!

Flame

swanny didn't quite work out. Roo would've been a bit better!!

chrisuzz

went Roo in the end. His score helped make up for such a crappy round 1468 from 16