Main Menu

WHAT HAPPEND

Started by DWEBBY5, April 06, 2010, 08:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DWEBBY5

why did fanfooty show the geelong v hawks game

Blakeyboy88

i dont know either, i was out at a friends, i knew the game had started, even on Channel 10, and nothing came up until halfway through the last quarter.

DWEBBY5

yeaah i just looked into it then apparently m0nty went to the footy to watch hawks and something just shut down

Blakeyboy88

eh m0nty needs a break, he probably spends 7 hours a day on fanfooty, i'd excpect him to be like 5th in supercoach or dreamteam or something.
no offence intended, there m0nty
do you know who he supports??

DWEBBY5

Blakeyboy88

he shouldnt bother going to any more hawks games this year, spend more time on fanfooty and getting us live supercoach scores.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Blakeyboy88 on April 06, 2010, 03:24:16 PM
he shouldnt bother going to any more hawks games this year, spend more time on fanfooty and getting us live supercoach scores.
first game he missed the scoring this year. give him a break. as a fan, wouldn't you like going to a game once in a while?

Blakeyboy88

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 06, 2010, 10:12:18 PM
first game he missed the scoring this year. give him a break. as a fan, wouldn't you like going to a game once in a while?
i meant he shouldnt bother because hawthorn are not going to get anywhere this year, not because he should spend more time on fanfooty. I am completely for him going to as many games as he wants.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Blakeyboy88 on April 06, 2010, 11:42:36 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on April 06, 2010, 10:12:18 PM
i meant he shouldnt bother because hawthorn are not going to get anywhere this year, not because he should spend more time on fanfooty. I am completely for him going to as many games as he wants.
my bad then. sorry :-[

Blakeyboy88

its fine, just dont get angry at me or think im an idiot if there could be multiple meanings to something

MissPiesFF

Can not expect monty to be here 24/7. It was telecast on Ten so I am sure most people watched the game instead of watching DT scores, which you can do anyway on the AFL site.