LOVING the challenge of Super Coach

Started by MissPiesFF, April 05, 2010, 02:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissPiesFF

The super Coach Fantasy Footy is so bloody in-depth. I am loving it. I am struggling while I learn the trick of the trade but this far out weighs DT. There is so much more involved.

I have found accuracy to be the big one. No point kicking to an uncontested mark. And an ineffective does not count. Super Coach has made football comes to new heights. DT is easy..choose a player that racks up  possessions and hard ball gets, marks, goals, anything if it is a touch lol.

Super Coach requires the player who has 100% skill!!! WOOO what a competition!

ossie85

Ah, another convert to the fantasy sport of the Gods

Pravis

korza

I love both forms however watching the games and tracking your points is easier with the D/T code.

SCADDICT

Its quite a realisation isn't it? Takes a lot more work then DT though!

Torress

haha the sport of kings... not quite.
yea nicky dal santo got me excited this week, compared to last week!! and so did ROK!!!
well i don't play DT anymore, about 3 years ago it started as DT then SC/DT for two years now just go one team only in SC.
i can't stand tracking the scores personally - i like watching footy and look at it l8er. SC is a way better game, so much beter it aint funny!

Alex7089

I like SC because a player can be rewarded with a ton from 20 touches if he played well, where as in DT he needs a bundle of touches and a goal or two, or a bag of goals and a few touches.
PS Welcomme to the sweet sweet world of SC MP, everyone who gives it a chance likes it better, take THAT DT fans ;):P