round 2 partial lockout?

Started by al3xrulz, March 31, 2010, 10:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al3xrulz

Just wondring, is it a Partial Lockout this week as well, coz it should be, seeing as the game is on Thursday, and there is a game on Monday, so they should give us time to see who is playing for the Monday game, or any match for that matter.

tony73

Nope, 14 of the teams will not be finalised for anyone this week, hope your cover is good!

HevvieEvvie

No, no partial lockout for this week. only week one and the split rounds.

I Love Roy

Just to clarify tony73, the Brisbane Carlton game doesn't start until after the Saturday teams and Sunday squads have been named. 8 of the 16 teams will therefore be finalised and you will have a fair indication for 6 of the remaining 8 teams. I wouldn't be too concerned.

ronl

Hi - I think you'll find that most of the sides playing on the weekend will post extended benches of more than 4 players.  We won't know which of those players will be starting and which ones will miss out until the weekend.  That's why you need to be sure of your bench cover.

Prospector_1

I Love Roy

Sorry for any confusion, but my last post was merely directed at the statement that 14 teams won't be finalised at lock-out this week. As always, Saturday teams will be finalised and available at 5pm EST on Thursday. This means we will know who is paying in four games (including Thursday night). The only extended benches will be the Sunday games and the Monday game.

lenny_sac

Hey guys, does anyone know if round 2 has a partial lockout?

Justin Bieber

sorry it's not. been asked before.

should be, but it ain't.