Should i be concerned??

Started by plugger36, March 30, 2010, 05:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid3bysid3

hille will be alright. i think he will score more than seaby over the course of 3-5 rds.

clarke let me down. didnt see the match, but he had a good pre-season coming off his best season. i would be surprised if he didnt turn it around this week.

for me gia and mackie are bad picks. but dont trade too soon. if i were you i would sit tight this week and save trades. then after rd 2 if malceski, o'brien, carrazzo(doubt he'll do that again) has a big one trade out mackie.

all the others should score better. ball had a dog of a day but he will bounce back. very very good presseason form. i watched or listened to all games and he was super. keep on him.

plugger36

What about doing:

mackie ---- Malceski
Hille ---- SANDILANDS

FactHunt

Quote from: verda32 on March 30, 2010, 06:08:55 AM
hille is not a sc scorer, will only average 55

Before his knee injury in '09, Hille averaged 87.8 points in SC for season 2008 from his 20 matches, posting scores of 168, 145, 129. (*posting greater than 80 points  in 14 of those matches.)

FactHunt

If Hille can get back to anywhere near his '08 form he should average well above 55... many of the "premium rucks" under-performed across the board for round 1.. give the guys a break it's early days, stick to your pre-season choices :D

Alex7089

Yeah fact hunt is right, all the rucks bar Sandi bombed out round 1, if you had Cox then you wouldn't trade out.
You'd wait till you got what you paid for!

Sangas

They are consistent players, I wouldn't even worry at this stage. It is only round 1 :)

Mat0369

Quote from: sid3bysid3 on March 30, 2010, 09:24:23 AM
hille will be alright. i think he will score more than seaby over the course of 3-5 rds.

clarke let me down. didnt see the match, but he had a good pre-season coming off his best season. i would be surprised if he didnt turn it around this week.

for me gia and mackie are bad picks. but dont trade too soon. if i were you i would sit tight this week and save trades. then after rd 2 if malceski, o'brien, carrazzo(doubt he'll do that again) has a big one trade out mackie.

all the others should score better. ball had a dog of a day but he will bounce back. very very good presseason form. i watched or listened to all games and he was super. keep on him.

I heard he barely passed the fitness test before the game. I have him as well and starting to sweat a bit. Gia and Bock not so much.

Sams-Town

Hille got a match day report for possible intentional high and deliberate contact to Bartel. The panel found the contact was not deliberate he had his eyes on the ball. Then they found he saw Bartel and braced for contact but besides which turned out to be low enough to be acceptable so was not taken further. A good outcome for Hille.

toodledock

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 30, 2010, 08:24:37 AM
Yes, but don't do it as trades are worth more.
What do you mean Hille got cleared???
Also I don't think you should be worrying about Bock or Gia as toodledock seems to think, nor should you be worried about Mackie, always been inconsistent

Better picks for the money than Bock around. Gia is cheap but 60 points effort wonyt make him too popular... Mackie good playrr never going to be a good or consistant sc'er

Alex7089

Quote from: toodledock on March 30, 2010, 11:47:49 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on March 30, 2010, 08:24:37 AM
Yes, but don't do it as trades are worth more.
What do you mean Hille got cleared???
Also I don't think you should be worrying about Bock or Gia as toodledock seems to think, nor should you be worried about Mackie, always been inconsistent

Better picks for the money than Bock around. Gia is cheap but 60 points effort wonyt make him too popular... Mackie good playrr never going to be a good or consistant sc'er
Don't be doubting Bock, he's a gun and last year could've been better but was held back by personal issues/suspension.

I think Nathan can bounce back this week in a better Adelaide side than the one that was shown on Sunday night.

mjpaps

Dont stress yet plugger36...

If you still managed to get over 2200.
Aint too bad m8.
Wait till after rd2 & assess again

antman

don't trade till next week if thats what you wan't to do