ROK is insane

Started by toodledock, July 12, 2009, 12:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toodledock

have a look at his last run of games 5-6 seriously it is fkn nuts.

Wish i had the foresight to pick him up when he was down at 400 and something but I didnt thought he and Sydney were finished.... turns out its just the latter

TigerFever

i had the choice between him and Stevey J in round 11 guess who i choose? Yes Stevey J. since then the score are
Stevey J-203(missed 2 games had no cover). ROK- 703.
500 points Difference. It would put me around about 300th overall. FML
:'( :'( :'(

hibbo

I managed to pick up ROK at his lowest price. And I had him captain this week as Ablett was out, very happy with his score.

Alex7089

Hibbo I picked him p at lowest price to and guess what I also had the choice between ROK and Stevie J but I chose ROK cos he is more consistent and more proven so I picked him and now I'm laughing :D

2Fat2Old

Yep picked him up as well = very happy Fat Man about that one.

The Fat's got no reason to binge eat with that trade.
Ah, bugger it, I'll eat something anyway.  :D

toodledock

i LOST BECAUSE the other guy had him caPTAIN this week very pissed off surely he cant keep this shower up though

Hondo71

The crazy thing is he could be priced higher than Ablett in 2 weeks  :o

I had 2 opportunities to get him and let them both go.  First time I got Franklin instead and second time I thought I'd give Ziebell 1 more go.  He scored 10, dropped to $280K and the ROK train had well and truly left the station.

My single biggest blunder this season  :(

Hawks_1976

Sadly I missed the boat in SC but picked him up cheap in DT and he's avergaing 100 in DT which is awesome.

I ask myself whether I would have liked him at Hawthorn in exchange for pick 16 last year. Up until last week I would definetely have said yes but Schoenmakers game against the Pies was his best game for the club. I thought he beat Cloke personally and was creative going back the other way.