emg:silvagni trengove

mids:swan boyd selwood mitchell martin barlow
emg:JKT bastinac

rucks:sandilands hille
emg:roughead mcnamara

forwards:riewoldt okeefe pavlich brown hall ziebeill hitchcock
emg:gumbleton podsiady.

dustintheman

not bad backline plenty of cash to be made, j-mac will prob be a good player this year at melbourne coz the ball will be down there so much. Like ur midfield except for JKT coz there is no security there and he is a rookie so could get taken off at any time go mitch banner from port. Good rucks hille will be alright i reckon. Fwd line looks alright i would get rid of grey, he is injury prone and i like brown over pav coz browny will play more up the ground this year meaning more marks and kicks and i also like medhurst better than ziebell, top preseason and was a 90+ player when he was fit 2 years ago! but solid team i like it! mind rating mine?

Pravis

Backs seem good,

Center has no GAJ That may hurt in a few rounds when ur opponent has him  ac capt and he pulls one of those 200+ games out and your playing catch up. Dont know about the job security of you rookie bench

Hille's a gamble that everyone seems comfortable to take, not sure on your bench either.

I recently switched gray out, to injury prone. Your forward line seems really skinny to. And pods isn't playing round one and apparently will be back on the rookie list around round 3 -4.

ando_10

cheers guys taking comments into very high consideration.
i think they person who scored me a 6 and below has no idea even i think my teams a little better than that. yeah on the GAJ situation hes just to expensive now ill be licking my lips when his price goes down.

ossie85

I think you'll find only 2 people voted, and one voted for for ALL FIVE.

Why did you make it so you could select up to 5 options?

Pravis

Ando_10 people said that same thing about GAJ last year and it didn't happen. Ask Yourself how much will he need to go down before you pick him? Then see if his averages at the first 2 rounds are looking like he will drop and then kick yourself when he will not drop anywhere near that price you would be willing to take him for. And then Kick yourself again for making yourself burn 2 trades to get him. And then Kick yourself again for not listening to 80% of the people in here telling you to take him now.

ando_10

haha whoops ossie what do think of my side??

ossie85

I like it! As you said, Gray the obvious risk

ando_10

yeah thats what got me stummped as for who to replace for him?
gia,higgins,keep gray or even take buddy and have someone replace him for one?

ando_10