Riewoldt
Higgins
Tippett
Hall
Dangerfield
Ziebell
Gumbleton

EMG Rockliff, Hitchcock

I think Im willing to take the risk with Hille/Naitanui combo. What are you thoughts ???

Pravis

Backs: Not to sure about Davis, and starting Waters.

Center: There is so much value in the mids this year it is crazy, but you only are starting one? May want to re-think your mid strategy in terms of starting rookies. This will also free up some cash.

Rucks: In the ruck's you don't want to be worried about them all year. Your ruck combo will give you nightmares every round guaranteed. Nice to see you have thought about Tippet which will help with your ruck structure when required. But i still think you need to re-think at least on of your starting ruckman.

Forward: I like most of your selections but it has some riskiness to it as well. You have the potential of getting sub par performances out of 2 - 3 of your forward line players in some weeks.

Overall: i think if you go with a 2 or 3 starting rookie structure the cash will help you eliminate your sides current weakness's. This may mean your midfield scores may slip a little but this year its probably more important to be getting big scores in your other 3 areas. And keep in mind that some rookies will b able to b upgraded from rounds 6 - 12 of the season which will strengthen your midfield to the way you want.

7.5/10