Main Menu

Your bold predictions for 2010

Started by Cool9, March 18, 2010, 12:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

All true but there is 1 Round that i am complety stuffed in as have to go & hang loose in Hawaii (what a shame eh). So if i don,t find an internet cafe or whatever than i up that well known creek.

Still looking over the surf @ the beach seems to tell me it's ok tho.  8)

MissPies

Quote from: naste on March 23, 2010, 10:58:22 AM
Would  like a nice certificate being a weekly winner as per Miss Pies  :'( to go with my League Premiership  Placard from last year.  ;D

Going for B2B this year.

Just because I won round 2 weekly winner on DT last year do not expect me to give the same this year. I feel somewhat taken aback. I won a good prize of 1 grand and got a weekly score of 2568 big deal...it was round 2.
Yes I know my Footy, yes I do believe I choose well. But guys please do not put me on a pedestal just because I won a weekly score out of 290k people. Maybe it was a fluke. Maybe I am just all superficial and have no idea what I am talking about and just use my words so cleverly that you think I am a gun and should be in your dream team hahahah. NO NO NO.

Do you realize I could flop this year? I always stayed roughly under 2k placings best was 18 and 64 overall I think, don't quite remember. BUT PLEASE. I am definitely no expert.
I only speak from the love and passion of the game

Cicjose

but you are probably the most qualified female here and god knows we need more knowledgeable female fans of the sport

MissPies

Quote from: naste on March 23, 2010, 10:31:18 PM
All true but there is 1 Round that i am complety stuffed in as have to go & hang loose in Hawaii (what a shame eh). So if i don,t find an internet cafe or whatever than i up that well known creek.

Still looking over the surf @ the beach seems to tell me it's ok tho.  8)

I tell ya what..I am going to pm you about  :)

Agentofchoas

Justin Koschitzke will knock himself out at least once or twice he is by far the dumbest footballer going around.He can take a grab and kick a ball but other than that he's a spastic!

Alex7089

He can also lie down and play dead, sometimes he sits and he shakes.
That guy is a complete dog

wozza

Quote from: CFC 1979 on March 18, 2010, 12:16:01 PM
ok

Barry Hall will hit someone

Bartel to outscore Ablett

Boyd to win brownlow

Bad year for injuries

there will be a stike 3 on the drugs front

BOLD ENOUGH !

Barry will knock out brett kirk in round 8...

Prospector_1

That's not bold, wozza!

totally on the cards (if he hasn't already done Staker in round 2!).

wozza

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 30, 2010, 09:18:15 AM
That's not bold, wozza!

totally on the cards (if he hasn't already done Staker in round 2!).

this is what made me think of it..  http://thebigtip.com.au/afl/44-opinion/145-top-10-sporting-brain-snaps

is it a bolder statement if i say he's gonna emulate  John Bourke?