Main Menu

Shuey a certainty / Waters good chance

Started by valkorum, March 26, 2010, 07:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/91042/default.aspx

"Eagles coach John Worsfold rates Waters a "good chance" of playing and declared second-year midfielder Luke Shuey a certainty to make his debut."

Alex7089

Geez Waters might not even get a game? How does that work???

Justin Bieber

i know. isn't he vice captain or something? leadership group?

at least i'll have goose for cover if he doesn't play.

Master Q

That would be quite funny if he didn't play much, everyone burning there trades ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on March 28, 2010, 12:46:29 AM
That would be quite funny if he didn't play much, everyone burning there trades ;D

i burned alot of trades early last year. but i had an excuse. i was literally a second year player who didn't go on these forums until mid season. this is my first year taking it more than 50% seriously ;D

Alex7089

Yeah HP one of our recruits late last year, clearly has his fantasy knowledge up to the standard of the elite on here.

Master Q

i finished with 0 trades last year, started with Ottens and Cox, Ottens got injured so i got hille, Hille got Injured :'( I learnt that rucks burn trades :o ;D

Justin Bieber

i got hille. when he got injured, straight swap for sandi ;D. what a bargain at 400k or so (lowest price).

hope my gut serves me well like last year. i penciled down a couple of bolters who were unique (to me at the time). only followed through with half of them. about 80% of them turned out phenomenal :o. biggest non pick was swallow :'(

Alex7089

My best mate was all over Swallow at the start of last year and I'm just like he won't do anything good for you and then he ended up making the granny and I beat him but only just.

Swallow starting at 200k in hindsight an absolute bargain.

Justin Bieber

i picked him from early preseason last year. always liked him and the way he played. the name swallow doesn't hurt either ;D. alot of people thought he wouldn't even make the roo's 22. he had a point to prove in which he did in a big way.

Alex7089

Yeah my concern was that he would not score but I was proved wrong, very very wrong.