Goodwin, Enright, H Shaw, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters
-MaGuire, Silvagni
Ablett, Swan, Mitchell, Griffen, Trengrove, Martin
-Barlow, Banner
Sandilands, Hille
-Warnock, Lobbe
-Reiwoldt, Franklin, Gray, Tippet, Hall, Medhurst, Rockliff
Taylor, Posiadly

Was going with the 3 rookie mids, but tht better about it.
Have Lobbe still so tippet can go in ruck if Hille breaks down.
Please leave thoughts, critisim welcome.
Will rate yours.

marjay

looks like a good team.... simular to mine except I have dumped Frankin, I might kick myself later but just dont trust his 100+pts one week and 60-70pts the next.

gablettgun

I just think Hawks would have to do better then last year, so he will get more of it.

marjay

... and thats when I will be kicking myself.

Rowdie1284

and if grandma had balls she'd be grandpa!!!

gablettgun

Bit worried about goodwin... whats ppl's thoughts?

Pravis

u have a lot of players to b worried about and Goodwin isn't one of them.

gablettgun

Pravis

Not to sure on Griffen for his price. I think you'll get as much out of McVeih as u will out of Griffen for 150K cheaper.

Hille is not going to score that well this season. NicNat is probably going to score better for that price and he is less likely to get injured as Hille.

And all 3 of your rookie forwards dont have good job security after round one, so you may waste trades there.

ronl

Franklin, Hall and Medhurst are your weakest links in my opinion.  Griffen is a good unique.  Hille will pay his way - has something to prove.  Goodwin will be in top 5 defenders again, no worries.  Buddy will go all right, but won't dominate, I think Brownie will have a better year.  Hall is like a hair trigger, but Medhurst might turn it around, I think they'll be looking for him this year now that he's fit.