(possibly) last supercoach team

Started by braydon1994, March 25, 2010, 09:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braydon1994

Backs: enright, shaw, hodge, gilbee, kennelly, hunt, waters. (maguire, nason)

Midfield: ablett, selwood, cooney, ball, tregrove, martin. (barlow, bastinac)

Talls: Sandilands, hille/naitanui. (warnock, lobbe)

Forwards:
riewoldt, o'keefe, higgins/franklin, tippett, hall, dangerfield, hitchcock/rockliff. (gumbleton, podsiadly)

there is just a few I am unsure of: hille or naitanui, higgins or franklin, hitchcock or rockliff. besides this I am happy with my team, any suggestions, criticism is welcome.

braydon1994

ronl

I have Hille, Higgins and Rockliff, so that's who I would recommend.  I think Hille and Rockliff will be more consistent in the end, don't trust Buddy anymore.
Really can't see why Rockliff won't get early games, he's done everything right.

ronl

Sorry, meant to say Hille and Higgins will be more consistent.

alman

On your predicaments:

Seaby over both Naitanui and Hille. Nat not the number one ruckment so limited TOG straight away. Hille returning from knee injury is a BIG risk - think back to Luke Darcy, 3 games after returning from a knee reco and did it again and retired from there! Big men struggle coming back from knees! Seaby will not be fantastic but will raise his 09 average of 54 considerable, 76 nab average alone!

Higgins over Franklin, Franklin just too inconsistent for me (is a one season wonder - everyone keeps forgetting that). Higgins is fit and can only do better than he did last year in a winning side.

Rockliff over Hitch - super good nab, maybe just wait and see if he is named R1. Both will need to earn their spots week-to-week this season. Don't expect 22 games each!

braydon1994

thanks for the feedback guys, what do you think of the rest of the team?

alman

I think your 3rd midfielder needs to be better than Cooney.

Gilbee i'm not sold on this season - seen or heard nothing to say he will increase his average from last year!