2017 Fixture Requests

Started by Purple 77, February 10, 2017, 04:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Haha excellent work Purps. I'd rather play Berlin later in the season Fyfe is cactus but I'm happy with any fixture. The request about the home games wasn't entirely serious :P

Purple 77

Quote from: meow meow on February 12, 2017, 04:14:04 PM
Haha excellent work Purps. I'd rather play Berlin later in the season Fyfe is cactus but I'm happy with any fixture. The request about the home games wasn't entirely serious :P

Lol, I half thought you were, because I would actually prefer to have my first 8 games all away myself :P

And yeah haha, I can't exactly argue re: Fyfe at this stage  :-X

Holz

Why bother with the fixture for dublin. Just give me a home prelim and get rid of the formality.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on February 13, 2017, 02:10:12 AM
Why bother with the fixture for dublin. Just give me a home prelim and get rid of the formality.

Notice you say prelim and not grand final. Even you know your teams a bunch of chokers

You'd think you've won multiple flags the way you carry on ;)

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on February 13, 2017, 09:52:00 AM
Quote from: Holz on February 13, 2017, 02:10:12 AM

Notice you say prelim and not grand final. Even you know your teams a bunch of chokers

You'd think you've won multiple flags the way you carry on ;)

The best two teams in a season get home prelims the best team over a few weeks wins the flag.

Hard to call dublin chockers with 1 flag 2 grandfinals in 3 years of finals.

Ill always struggle as stars rest or take it easy leading into real afl finals. Then average players try their heart out to show their worth.

Jroo

Looks good nice work as usual Purps!

Purple 77

Cool! With silence in the last couple days, I've released the fixture unchanged from my second draft and that's the one we'll be using  8)