Leaving out Swan and Ablett too risky?

Started by tippsey, March 23, 2010, 07:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tippsey

Do you think it's too risky to leave out swan and ablett to free up some cash? I have Bartel and Mitchell already. I thought someone like stanton instead and spend elsewhere. I could trade them in if they drop in price, but I got very trade happy last year, so could be better to start with one now and save the trade

maddhawker

i think go with bartel as captain and mitchell and boyd. doggies in for a big year and they play high possesion games. i am leavin swan out because i think ball will take away some of his ball like he dd throughout nab cup and ablett out because he will get main tag week in week out. i hope this helps

browny_wce

well ablett copes well with a tag, only person who tags him well is crowley
i mean averaging more than 30 touches for most of last year is pretty impressive
but he is pricey, and im sure this whole gold coast thing will be on his mind
agreed with the comment bout swan, ball shud snap up a few more touches, and theyll probably play swan more up forward, also with pendles stepping up again
it shud be sweet to leave them out, i mean they cant be the lock in captains every year
ive never had them in my 5yrs of DT and always finished high and done well in my league

tippsey

Thanks guys. I agree with all that too. Could go with boyd then. Pretty underrated. Cheers

Flame