Anyone considering Lockyer

Started by Plastic Boy, March 22, 2010, 05:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic Boy

Even though he is listed as a FWD, he still seems to be good value and I love the small fowards that can push into the midfield.  Shown last weekend he can produce some big numbers still.

Anyone looking at him?

daniel lucanus

better options for his price like pavlich, okeefe, brown, higgins, giansiracusa and didak if you wanna pay the extra 50 grand

Justin Bieber

he's always one to consider since he is can pull out great scores.

but age is catching up to him and i'm not too sure on how long he can stay at that level.

Plastic Boy

have Okeefe, Higgins, gian, Reiwoldt already, along with Dangerfield and Campbell.

And he scored 129 on the weekend, thats a better score then all of those players except O'keefe over the NAB cup/challenge

MissPies

Quote from: Plastic Boy on March 22, 2010, 05:27:43 AM
Even though he is listed as a FWD, he still seems to be good value and I love the small fowards that can push into the midfield.  Shown last weekend he can produce some big numbers still.

Anyone looking at him?

I am looking at him. he is so bloody HOT LOL.

Na in all seriousness I put him in my team last year as a fill in. His price was much lower though. Still just click on 'add to watch list' and see how he stacks up the first few games. He will play all 22 because he is a great player. Extremely accurate, you know when Tarks has the ball he will make good use of it.

As for DT points, not to shabby.