Okay i've been criticising teams, have a crack at mine please!!!

Started by Torress, March 21, 2010, 07:11:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torress

BACKS - Goddard, Enright, Hurn, Hodge, Malceski, Hunt, Schoemakers - maguire, lisle
MIDS - GAJ, NDS, Bartel, Martin, Barlow, Jetta - banner, shuey
RUCKS - Cox, Sandi - lobbe, grimely
FORWARDS - Roo, Pav, Gray, Hall, Dangerfield, Zielbel, Warren, rockcliff, gumby

only 24k remaining - and yes i like the 3 rookies starting in mid!!! but none elsewhere
- weeks 6-10 will be alot of trading to upgrade mid and hoping for a few trade ups from midpricers. very much sold on cox and sandi! will prob try and sneak in a better backup ruck or trade in petrie as early as possible for MMP cover combining with lobbe - that will prob be around week 6-10 if i can get away with it.  schoemakers recently came in as greenwood is out but i may still bring him in with maguire to cover.

Tigerssss

Solid team, but there is too much cash in your rucks, and mids. You only have two premium forwards, and I dont like cox, much as he is old and injury prone. Downgrade one of your mid premiums to a cheaper premium or a mid pricer.

Torress

cheers for post mate.. na i love coxy and if ppl are going off him i love even more!!! money doesn't phase me there.
feelin ya with the mids,  pretty much what u have said is basically where i've been playing around - slightly cheaper prem mids can free up elswhere - would place ball in and have an extra prem in forward line..
i think gray will be a keeper this year, and ball will end up a keeper IMO as well. or i'm quite happy to have baz all year - bit old but proven big time scorer.

Torress

a bit sad but i'm going to reply to my own post - i've (sadly but prob temporarily) taken out cox and NDS to see what i can come up with, and also traded down warren.
can i plz have some feedback

BACKS - GODdard, Enright, Hurn, Hodge, Harbrow, Macdonald, Hunt - maguire, lisle
MIDS - GAJ, Bartel, Ball, Martin, Barlow, Jetta - banner, shuey
RUCKS - Sandi, Clarke - lobbe, grimely
FORWARDS - Roo, Pav, Gray, Hall, Danger.., Ziebel, Rockcliff - rohan, roberts

i can only go clarke for cox if i were to do it. am i missing the boat hypothetically with the lower priced backs-> so i can let that be for a while and upgrade elsewhere??

grass73

justa bit light on the front m8 thats all imo other than that a great team....