Picking midfield Premiums.

Started by Dayze, May 04, 2015, 07:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylo

Get Pendles and Goddard. There will be quality mids at good prices in weeks to come

RaisyDaisy

Pendles this week and Sloane next week after he drops 50k after this week

_wato

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on May 04, 2015, 10:49:18 PM
Pendles this week and Sloane next week after he drops 50k after this week

Couldn't have said it any better.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

2.7 k  short.  Grab Pendles and sit on the balance for a week or two.     ;)

Dayze

Calf injuries are concerning and sloane has finally attracted the tag.
I know this sounds rough, but I don't think sloane has the tools to break a tag. Gut runner yes but not the most polished.
For 525 tho I guess I have to consider it

Dayze

Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on May 04, 2015, 11:01:46 PM

Ur probably right mate, but I had Rocky round one. Ablett round two. Bartel round 3.
I think I've been sitting on this cash for long enough haha

brudski

Quote from: Dayze on May 04, 2015, 11:03:33 PM
Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on May 04, 2015, 11:01:46 PM

Ur probably right mate, but I had Rocky round one. Ablett round two. Bartel round 3.
I think I've been sitting on this cash for long enough haha

Grab whoever has the lower BE this week and wait till one of your rooks gains a little bit more cash then next week upgrade to whoever you don't this week. I copped Ablett and Bartel so l'm in the same boat as you, franklin and goddard this week then slaughter a cow and upgrade to pendles for me next week

Money Shot

Are there any premiums this week that have a super low breakeven that are worth getting as keepers?
Sloane/Rocky/Ablett I want as my final upgrades but i want to get a mid this week but non look that appealing ... Should I just wait till those 3 bottom out?
Already have Pendles, Jelly, JPK, Ward and Fyfe

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Money Shot on May 05, 2015, 07:32:42 AM
Are there any premiums this week that have a super low breakeven that are worth getting as keepers?
Sloane/Rocky/Ablett I want as my final upgrades but i want to get a mid this week but non look that appealing ... Should I just wait till those 3 bottom out?
Already have Pendles, Jelly, JPK, Ward and Fyfe

JPK is the only standout that has bottomed out this week but you already have him, so just get Sloane next week as he will bottom out then