Pav or Didak

Started by Dash, March 20, 2010, 03:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash

I see most teams have Pav but will he play up forward more this year, which will reduce his scoring. Do most DTers think last year was a one off for Didak?

I have Didak at the moment

Prospector_1

Quote from: Dash on March 20, 2010, 03:05:39 PM
Do most DTers think last year was a one off for Didak?

Run a poll.

CrowsFan

everyone keeps saying that because pav is going to be playing more up forward his scoring will drop. i don't understand why you are all thinking this because last year when played through the middle he scored worse than when played soley up forward. wouldn't you then think going back to playing forward would increase his scoring?

Prospector_1

That does sound logical!

Justin Bieber

So many people haven't noticed that crowsfan.

my theory on pav says the exact same thing. he is opposite to ROK.

ossie85

There is no reason to think that Pav won't average close to 100 again. Why wouldn't he?

CFC 1979

i'm sticking to Pav

gotta have faith in your prem's

Bomber Rock

Quote from: CrowsFan on March 20, 2010, 03:16:48 PM
everyone keeps saying that because pav is going to be playing more up forward his scoring will drop.

The other one I have heard a lot is Freo are going to struggle this year, so Pav won't get the delivery....

Seriously people, since Pav's first year, he has played 191 out of 198 games. After his second year he has never averaged below 88 and after his fourth year, never below 90.....  what else do you want from a premium forward.

Having said that, he is currently not in my team...lol, think i need to do some re-jigging!

Alex7089

Yeah stick with pav he's a gun can't go wrong.

gerco

Didak strikes me as exactly the kind of player who would have a great season and then bottom out the next... Pav has been a proven performer for a long in fantasy, so I'd have to go with Pav, even with his poor pre-season

Master Q

Alex7089

Pav all the way, can't go past him.