Criticism wanted...!!

Started by freofc, March 19, 2010, 10:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freofc

Enright, Shaw, Carrazzo, Hodge, Suban, Kennelly, Waters, (Hunt, Webberley)

Swan, Bartel, Cooney, Ball, Trengove, Martin, (Barlow, Shuey)

Sandilands, Naitanui, (Warnock, Browne)

Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Ziebell, Hall, Dangerfield, Mayne, (Rockliff, Dennis-Lane)

~$33k left.

Thanks

CFC 1979

freofc

Erm ok. Anything useful lol.

BGK

Hunt is too expensive to have as reserve. Get him on the field. Downgrade Suban to Matt Maguire. IMO opinion if this gives you enough cash upgrade Ziebell to Gray.

MissPies

There is no set rule saying you MUST have 105k and under players on your bench. Especially if you have who you want in your team. Example. Lets say he plays his 3 games and does fairly well in those and raises his price..by the time he gets to his 6th game..what a lovely trade for a 100+ player!

BGK

Agreed but why not play him and have another player like Maguire who will do the same thing as well, both will probably play 22 this year IMO.

MissPies

Yup can go both ways, with so many rookies set to play this year for the entire season, averaging at least 60+ why not have them in your 18 I say...if they don't do any good no harm done..wack them as a benchie and put in a benchie you have at 200k no trades lost, no money lost

freofc

Now:

Enright, Shaw, Carrazzo, Hodge, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Macguire, Webberley)

Swan, Montagna, Bartel, Ball, Trengove, Martin (Barlow, Shuey)

Sandilands, Nic Nat (Warnock, Browne)

Riewoldt, Pavlich, Franklin, Ziebell, Hall, Dangerfield, Mayne (Rockliff, Dennis-Lane)

~$60k left.

BGK

I think it looks heaps better, Mayne being the only iffy one i can see. Could be really good this year though.