Main Menu

B. EBERT

Started by 4820, April 07, 2015, 11:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Need some advice...
Trading Rocky,
saw Ebert play on the weekend, got a heap of it, used it well, won't attract a tag,
Is he an option ?,
I looked over his SC scores last year & he was inconsistent.... Why ?
Keen to save some cash on Rocky trade to do upgrade in backline....
others I am considering are Treloar, Wines, Stevens, Watson, Rich, Bont
If I select players like Sloan, Lewis ect won't have enough cash to upgrade in backline to a player I want (Looking at getting rid of KK next week)
Help  :)   

honza

shaker

I got him last year after a string of good scores then he proceeded to dish up rubbish week after week think you would be better getting Wines than him

AaronKirk

He is an interesting option. In 2014 had a 1.4:1 Kick to Handball ratio.

Averaged only 94 though and tends to be a loose ball player. Also tended in 2014 to have really bad patches of form - he had 2 periods last season of 5+ games where he scored less than 100.

For a midfield option I cannot consider him because he won't average enough to be in the top 15 mids. Unlikely to be in the top 20.

PowerBug

He had a bad run because Port had a bad run. Look at his drop off in the 2nd half of the year. It was when Port were playing really badly. If you think Port will avoid that then go for it, pick him up. I was inches away from starting with him but backed down because I don't think his ceiling is over 110+, I think he'll be a 105-109 player. It'll get you cash, but not the full lot of points required.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

spudaroos

More of a dreamteam player, gets decent amount of possessions but mostly uncontested and has a tendency to be inefficient. Wines looks a better option.

RaisyDaisy

Wouldn't pick him

He will do what he did on the weekend again no doubt, but over the next 21 weeks he will put up plenty of scores that just aren't good enough for Top 10

sammy123

Does this every year scores a few rippa scores. Then spuds it up. Usually averages right on 100

Keeper27

Quote from: sammy123 on April 08, 2015, 06:36:45 AM
Does this every year scores a few rippa scores. Then spuds it up. Usually averages right on 100

Money Shot

Quote from: Keeper27 on April 08, 2015, 10:49:54 AM
Quote from: sammy123 on April 08, 2015, 06:36:45 AM