eaglesman

Quote from: LF on April 06, 2015, 09:24:55 PM
Quote from: YoungGun on April 06, 2015, 09:23:29 PM
high score 2400+

Won't be top for long with that team

Why? What's wrong with that team?

Not that much wrong

Belegur

His fielded team is pretty decent, but 4 unnamed bench players, including a non playing backup ruck for $192k. Nobody who actually knows how the game works would do that, just shows with so many people playing luck has a big roll to play in overall rankings

Belegur

also he didn't loophole captain so i'm going to say noob lucker

Bully

Quote from: Belegur on April 07, 2015, 12:40:48 AM
His fielded team is pretty decent, but 4 unnamed bench players, including a non playing backup ruck for $192k. Nobody who actually knows how the game works would do that, just shows with so many people playing luck has a big roll to play in overall rankings

That's why a poor opening week has little consequence, as long as your structures are right then you will overtake the random luck players. It's all about cash generation and some skill at identifying form lines. Just watch all the people dump Dusty and pile into Tex, the funny thing is the people with Tex will soon be jumping on Dusty.

Belegur

yeah I had a poor week, selwood, Dlid, martin, grif. Didnt miss any rookies tho so it's not all bad. Biggest mistake I think I made made was going M6 F3. Reacon M5 F4 was probably the best option with the rookie scores