H. Shaw    M. Hibberd   J. Newnes   B. Smith   K. Mckintosh   B. Whitecross
EM - R. Powell and H. Goddard

G. Ablett   S. Pendlebury   J. Selwood   A. Swallow   D. Rich   N. Van Berlo
B. Newton   S. Wellingham
EM - N. Freeman   I. Heeney   J. Laverde

R. Gray   B. Deledio   D. Swan   E. Templeton   B. Jack   J. Hogan
EM - C. Daniel and T. Lamb

$84,300 left

I need to upgrade someone with the extra cash?

Cheers

My Chumps

Looks alright!

Def:
all good down here except who the hell is Mcintosh. If he gets a game round 1 then boy-oh-boy wowee. A lot of people steering away from BSmith as we're not sure about his role + he's coming off a breakout year, but the kid has a buttload of ability and wouldn't be surprised if he improved a touch this season again. Not sold on Newnes tho but that's more a personal preference. I know how popular he is.

Mids:
wow a few outsiders here. ASwaz is a good enough pick, and your best three are unquestionable. Rich and Wellingham are the two with big question marks however. Not sure how Rich bounces back from his knee, doubt he plays in the guts much with the addition of Beams and Christensen to Brisbane's midfield too. I'm expecting an average of 85ish which is decent but not worth what you're paying. Sharrod Wellingham is another in that situation. Has some talent but is always going to be a pretty mish player. Can't have these half-way picks in your best scoring line. I'd go Wellingham -> Boekhorst and Rich -> a decent premo around that 600k mark i.e. Watson, Ward, JPK, Sloane, Barlow etc etc.

Rucks:
clearly your weakest line due to its non-existence.

Forwards:
Eli Tempelton is a terrible pick. His role doesn't conduce big scores and he's a pretty average footballer if we're being fair. I'd much rather Salem for 40k less. Gray, Goddard and Swan are all sound picks tho.

FactHunt

Stevo0003

Thanks for the reply!

Tucks I forgot to write them!
I have Nic Nat and leuenberger. With nankervis on bench?

I have also changed Templeton with Bellchambers as he can be a backup for ruck also?

I changed Malceski for shaw?

And I'll look at the mids with Wellingham and rich!

My Chumps

Quote from: Stevo0003 on February 25, 2015, 04:29:17 PM
Thanks for the reply!

Tucks I forgot to write them!
I have Nic Nat and leuenberger. With nankervis on bench?

I have also changed Templeton with Bellchambers as he can be a backup for ruck also?

I changed Malceski for shaw?

And I'll look at the mids with Wellingham and rich!
Good changes. Templeton to Belly is perfect, just make sure you have a F/R player as your bench spot in the rucks. Mason Cox is the best option due to his price, but Peter Wright is another option that might actually play a few games (for 80k more).

Malceski for Shaw is interesting. I'm a little unsure on Eski's role with a new club. Sydney looked to give him the ball in that quarter-back role every time we were in our defensive 50 resulting in a tonne of handball receives and rebound 50's. He might have a similar role at GC with Harbrow reportedly moving further up field, but I'm still a little weary. I think Shaw is just as good scoring wise but is obviously a lot less durable. Your call, if you've got the cash go Eski I guess. I'm personally trying to squeeze every penny haha.

Stevo0003

H. Shaw    M. Hibberd   H. Taylor   B. Smith   K. Mckintosh   B. Whitecross
EM - R. Powell and H. Goddard

G. Ablett   M. Priddas   J. Selwood   L. Neale     D. Martin.   I. Heeney.     B. Newton   
C. Ellis Yolmen
EM - J. Anderson  N.Cockatoo   J. Laverde

N. Natinui.   T. Bellchambers
EM - T. Nankervis

R. Gray   D. Zorko.  D. Swan   J. Gunston    C.Salem   M. Clarke
EM - J. Lonie.   T. Lamb

$7,100 left

Any advice would be great! Not happy with rucks