Last shot at impressing you lot.....

Started by BGK, March 19, 2010, 11:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

Last shot at impressing you lot.... Ive gone for what i feel is a little unigue to everyone elses team, but hopefully just as good. Here we go.

Backs Enright, Goodwin, Broughton, Harbrow, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Maguire and ????)
Mids Swan, Bartel, Ball, Armitage, Trengove, Martin (Barlow, Bastinac)
Ruck Sandilands, McIntosh (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forward Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Gray, Tippet, Medhurst, Hall, Dangerfield (Rockliff, Gumbleton or Pods)

I would really appreciate your help. Thanks for your input.

nickyt

hmm, i can see where your caoming from in trying to get a unique team out there, but i just feel like the forward line could be a little suspect as you have 5 mid rangers and i'm not a huge fan of goodwin and broughton in the backs. Asides from the balance being a little off IMO it's fairly good.

BGK

I do agree with the forward line, but i actually like the players in it. I think there will be alot of improvement from it. I feel the forward mid pricers are better than the back line ones. Thanks for your input though.

yorgis

i dont think its that unique. forwards are almost like everyone elses. i think broughton i feel is overpriced and i would love to have  armitage in my side but i think the saints have too many guys going thro their midfield and im concerned about how many games he will get.ive got ball instead.yet to be convinced about danger

Jakeyboy

dangerfield is going to play well, and is quite cheap, so i would keep him.

a suggestion for your other back reserve, Lisle??

BGK

I only said a little unique. 2 premium rucks, No Goddard, No Hodge, 2 different backs to what you see in most teams. Medhurst (thought he would be in more teams this year). Swan???? Not too many teams have him at the moment.

But, yes the core players are still the same as everyone elses team this year.

Armitage the only other options worth considering are Masten? Didnt like his form in the NAB cup. McViegh is a dick. Just as likely to pull a Barry Hall as Hall is.

Lisle is in my options but i will wait and see who is named.

Thanks for your comments though.

MissPies

Quote from: bestguykai on March 19, 2010, 11:17:47 AM
Last shot at impressing you lot.... Ive gone for what i feel is a little unigue to everyone elses team, but hopefully just as good. Here we go.

Backs Enright, Goodwin, Broughton, Harbrow, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters (Maguire and ??? ?)
Mids Swan, Bartel, Ball, Armitage, Trengove, Martin (Barlow, Bastinac)
Ruck Sandilands, McIntosh (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forward Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Gray, Tippet, Medhurst, Hall, Dangerfield (Rockliff, Gumbleton or Pods)

I would really appreciate your help. Thanks for your input.

only thing i would change is putting barlow into play and bench someone else..or trade down and upgrade a weak area