Jamie Macmillan

Started by Money Shot, February 10, 2015, 11:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fasttrack13

Job Security (Tick)
Now just down to role. If he's attacking I found us all the the gem of supercoach #scgold

eaglesman

Quote from: Holz on February 16, 2015, 02:29:16 PM
just been added to the leadership team.

"North announced its seven-man leadership group for 2015 on Monday afternoon, with 23-year-old Macmillan the only addition to last year's group"

Macmillan's leadership skills have long been recognised at Arden Street, while the former Scotch College student has established himself as a regular senior player when fit over the past three seasons.

"Prior to breaking his right leg against Port Adelaide in round three last year, Macmillan had played 49 consecutive games in defence and on the wing.

Sidelined for 16 weeks, he needed just three games in the VFL to earn a senior recall in round 23 against Melbourne and held his spot for North's first two finals before a hamstring injury ended his 2014 season."

This make him a starter for you Holz? If goes 80 would be a walk up .... Not sure on his scoring history myself

Holz

Quote from: eaglesman on February 16, 2015, 07:23:23 PM

"North announced its seven-man leadership group for 2015 on Monday afternoon, with 23-year-old Macmillan the only addition to last year's group"

Macmillan's leadership skills have long been recognised at Arden Street, while the former Scotch College student has established himself as a regular senior player when fit over the past three seasons.

"Prior to breaking his right leg against Port Adelaide in round three last year, Macmillan had played 49 consecutive games in defence and on the wing.

Sidelined for 16 weeks, he needed just three games in the VFL to earn a senior recall in round 23 against Melbourne and held his spot for North's first two finals before a hamstring injury ended his 2014 season."

This make him a starter for you Holz? If goes 80 would be a walk up .... Not sure on his scoring history myself

I need to see it in the nab and more importantly the round 1 team to see how the new players influence our 22. I think he will start, im just not sure how he will score. Not sure he will go 80+ at this stage. Thinking more likely in the 70s

eaglesman

Quote from: Holz on February 16, 2015, 07:28:35 PM

I need to see it in the nab and more importantly the round 1 team to see how the new players influence our 22. I think he will start, im just not sure how he will score. Not sure he will go 80+ at this stage. Thinking more likely in the 70s

Without looking at numbers and purely looking at it from what I have seen him actually playing the game, Definitely wouldn't strike me as a 80 plus player ...
So he goes 70 at worst and makes us 100k --- hmmm ... Stepping stone ... Unsure

Grufflez

Just take Browns 55-60's and save 120k if you think 70's

Holz

Quote from: Grufflez on February 16, 2015, 08:54:23 PM

he averages sub 50 so this is a massive step up, especially if on field. Its 25+ points.

Its like comparing Pendlebury to Brad Ebert

Grufflez

Quote from: eaglesman on February 16, 2015, 07:39:03 PM

Without looking at numbers and purely looking at it from what I have seen him actually playing the game, Definitely wouldn't strike me as a 80 plus player ...
So he goes 70 at worst and makes us 100k --- hmmm ... Stepping stone ... Unsure

A slow increasing stepping stone at that output, unless something in his game changes with the new JS 75+ would be a minimum requirement i would have thought.

Grufflez

Quote from: Holz on February 16, 2015, 08:58:34 PM
Quote from: Grufflez on February 16, 2015, 08:54:23 PM

he averages sub 50 so this is a massive step up, especially if on field. Its 25+ points.

Its like comparing Pendlebury to Brad Ebert

Maybe so but you will be paying for every point at the extra 120k
Kinda off topic but what do you think of Henderson with Reily going down or even Vlastuin?