Main Menu

Wold Cup Fantasy

Started by nrich102, January 27, 2015, 09:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Wow that's very decent!! Especially with all those subs left. I was 64,780 after the washout, three games later I'm 22,936, which is sweet. :D
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

KorridorovUncertainty

Did not have time to be around in morning to see England team so I just assumed night before there would be changes because of terrible losses in first two games. I assumed Alex Hales would play but amazed not one change to line-up. Wasted a sub there.

eagles929406

i am the best jinx in the power player option, everytime my player will spud it up, so frustrating

PowerBug

Well at least I own both Samuels and Gayle, I just captained the wrong one :P and what is with Benn missing again?! Far out WI screwing my fantasy team haha

PowerBug

Actually maybe two West Indians giving you a combined 1006 points isn't exactly screwing my team up hahaha

eagles929406

OFCOURSE I WOULD POWER UP SAMMY, LUCKY IT TURNED HIS 8 INTO A 16, POWERFUL STUFF FML  ::)

fan_king

thanks chris gayle.... top 1k ranking overall now

PowerBug

I know barely anyone still follows their side, but I captained Faulkner today and look set to climb well into the top 10k to finish off :)

T Dog

Quote from: PowerBug on March 29, 2015, 05:37:04 PM
I know barely anyone still follows their side, but I captained Faulkner today and look set to climb well into the top 10k to finish off :)

Nice effort PB, thats off the radar

PowerBug

Thanks Dogggg. Came 7879 in the end, 66th for Stage 4 :) Good result and looking forward to bettering it in AFL SuperCoach now!

GoldDigger

T Dog

Quote from: GoldDigger on March 30, 2015, 10:39:52 PM
What is "Wold"?

An open rolling upland area, as found in several regions of England.   :o