Scaling up in close games?

Started by Hoggyz_a_legend, February 05, 2015, 11:28:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggyz_a_legend

Which midfielders will be most affected by the decrease in points when it comes to scaling up in tight games?

2 that come to mind instantly are Selwood and Fyfe.

I remember Selwood vs Carlton last year kicked the winning goal and got about 40 points for it. Take 40 points away from his total score from that one kick, and his avg goes down about 1.8 points.

If this was implemented last year, Fyfe and Selwood would probably have avgd closer to 115 imo, and therefore are overpriced.

Is this decrease in points scaring people away from certain players?

shaker

Any player in any team can get there team over the line in close games not even worth worrying about you are just making it more confusing for yourself picking a team  ;)

redfield

Whilst this isn't going to make a huge difference to the players I pick, I think it will mean that when it comes down to a player X or Y scenario, I'll she away from players who sometimes go missing for periods of time.

The_Captain

Yeah. Im going to stay away from Ablett, pendlebury, selwood, fyfe, Beams, barlow, sidebottom, Ward, Griffen, Trealor, Heppell, Dangerfield, Swallow... Guys like this just get too much ball in the last quarter.

Ricochet

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: The_Captain on February 05, 2015, 12:06:25 PM
Yeah. Im going to stay away from Ablett, pendlebury, selwood, fyfe, Beams, barlow, sidebottom, Ward, Griffen, Trealor, Heppell, Dangerfield, Swallow... Guys like this just get too much ball in the last quarter.