Main Menu

FF GOLD

Started by Dudge, April 03, 2013, 03:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudge

Well guys, 174 rank to start us of, not spectacular, but gives us something to work with :). We had 4 coaches crack 2000, Ostriches, SomeGuysTeam, Maddog and PIESWITHSAUCE, well done guys, hows your shoulders. We had another 8 in the 1900s, 5 in the 1800s and a Bear in the woods haha. It was a tough 1st week, but i think we can slowly climb the ladder league rank wise. What do you reckon guys. Cheers Dudge

LF

I've had terrible start to DT this year I'm doing much better in SC but I kind of expected this
Last year I had a good DT year and crappy SC year before great SC crap DT looks like I've reversed it again this year.
Can't see what the problem is my team is not bad possibly the forward line is letting it down.Bloody Zorko and Robbo.

Dudge

Well we blown out a bit ,261 (no help from me this week :-[). We had 5 coachs crack 2000+ , Ostriches for a 2nd time 8),Colli,Rouge Assassins,Goodfellas and WEAGLES, well done guys.

Quote from: luvfooty on April 10, 2013, 07:10:19 PM
I've had terrible start to DT this year I'm doing much better in SC but I kind of expected this
Last year I had a good DT year and crappy SC year before great SC crap DT looks like I've reversed it again this year.
Can't see what the problem is my team is not bad possibly the forward line is letting it down.Bloody Zorko and Robbo.

I'm feeling your pain LF :(. But theres always next week i suppose

LF

Congratulations to someguysteam on winning the GF for FF Gold
My team failed me in the last in this league

Grazz

Thankyou to everyone that took part in the league, much appreciated with out you guys the comp is nothing.