Piggers' 5 rookie starting mids is starting to pay off!!!

Started by Piggers, April 29, 2010, 11:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piggers

Ok, Think I have a pretty good side! Went with GAJ in the middle with rookies and loaded up everywhere else!

Made a couple of trades now to load up the mids and it is now looking strong - thoughts???

Backs - Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Duffield, Grimes, Hurn, Waters Em: Maguire, Davis
Mids - GAJ, Judd, Montagna, Trengove, Martin, Barlow Em: Moles Shuey
Rucks - Sandilands, Seaby Em Warnock, Skipper
Forwards - ROK, Brown, Pavlich, Gia, Hall, Ziebell, Podsiadly Em Rockliff, Hitchcock
Scored 2347 last week and climbed into top 10000 and it should keep climbing now cash cows are ripening!!

Any htoughts/comments?

Prospector_1

Looks great - big call on all those mid rookies, but scores are fine, so GO FOR IT!

Piggers

Looks like 2 Zeros in the mids (Thanks Gazza) but I doubt i'll be the only one in that boat this weekend!!! Thanks for the positive thoughts prospector!!!

Piggers

A few good fallen premiums available in the next couple of weeks!!!

Hargrave, Davis, Selwood, Coxy etc......

Right in time for cash cow harvesting too!!!

freezer

Pretty solid team Piggers!  How many trades do you have left and how much cash in the bank?

Your backs are excellent nad you have plenty of upgrade options in your forward line and midfield.

Your bench coverage in the fwds and mids is probably my only concern at the moment. Other than that a few more upgrades should leave you with a very strong team.

Piggers

Have 14 trades and $112k as of this round! Got Mantagna in at the expense of Bastinac, was going to hold him but his 28 has made his B/E a little harder to achieve a he will plateu IMO, I could be wrong though!!!

Want to get Cox in soon, See Trengove and Barlow as keepers at this stage but that may change!!!

reesbr

Piggers

Not the lone ranger there though reesbr!!!

Was willing to cop 1 donut but not 2 - But hopefully Judd can deliver another big score to negate it!!!

Maca24

great team piggers congrats on ur successful strategy
seaby will hav2 go this week. try and find a way to get big coxy in there   ;D

Piggers

I agree Maca24, big Coxy might be the go but concerned with A) His T.O.G B)His durability (however he appears good ATM) C) Nic Nat stealing a few points. Is a toss up between him and Hmac atm depending if he pulls another good one out!!!

Maca24