Liberatore vs J.P Kennedy

Started by smashbox, June 10, 2014, 09:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smashbox

who would you choose from here on out?

Who will average the most?

Libba looks on fire, as does JPK however JPK faces more competition for points.

RaisyDaisy

More competition for points is near irrelevant IMO

He has scored so well up to now and so have many other Swans so it should change much as long as he keeps doing what he is doing

Tough pick here. Toss a coin. Either way you get a solid Mid into to your team

AaronKirk

The bulldogs have a tough draw coming up, I can see clubs like Collingwood, Hawthorn and Port Adelaide putting more attention into Libba.

He has been in excellent form, but can he keep up getting 30-odd touches and 10+ tackles every week? I doubt it. I don't think he I worth the price.

JPK is a gun, you know what you are going to get from him and with so many other dangerous mids at the Swans he shouldn't get all the attention. Only below the ton in Round One and has had 6 scores above 120. The Swans have a decent draw coming up and I don't expect his output to drop.

JPK over Libba for me but there have to be cheaper options you would be considering?

Frozensage

It doesn't matter if they put more attention in libba. Have you how many tackles he puts out week in week out? Those are worth gold in sc.

juzztheball

Libba amasses like 60 points a week in tackles... Theres a chance Caff might go to him, but id still have my money on him going to Griff.

Get on the Libba train!

petefisker

smashbox

ye i think Libba may struggle to keep this up.

Big Mac

makita

Libba. Does everything well that supercoach loves.

GoLions

I think JPK is a bit better value than Libba atm, so would go with him

Ramus

If I were choosing from the two from this point it would have to be JPK surely. Don't get me wrong, I have Libba, but only because his price was right.

spudaroos

JPK is more unique and plays for a better team. JPK all day.