Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

Quote from: Ramus on June 10, 2014, 01:41:19 PM
J.Watson to D.Zaharakis
W.Langford to P.Hanley

or

J.Watson to S.Johnson
T.Langdon to P.Hanley
Out of those 2 options, the second one easily. Zaharakis not really an option for mine.

Ramus

Quote from: Rusty00 on June 10, 2014, 02:05:59 PM
Quote from: Ramus on June 10, 2014, 01:41:19 PM
J.Watson to D.Zaharakis
W.Langford to P.Hanley

or

J.Watson to S.Johnson
T.Langdon to P.Hanley
Out of those 2 options, the second one easily. Zaharakis not really an option for mine.

Cheers Rusty, just need Langford to get back in the team as bench cover and I could go option 2!

Frozensage

barlow... cheap and consistent. No chance of being rested and doesn't get tagged... got heaps of the ball last weekend. Pocket cash from the downgrade as well to upgrade someone else next week perhaps a fyfe or sj who will continue to drop in price.

ReverseTorp

Quote from: Frozensage on June 10, 2014, 02:59:09 PM
barlow... cheap and consistent. No chance of being rested and doesn't get tagged... got heaps of the ball last weekend. Pocket cash from the downgrade as well to upgrade someone else next week perhaps a fyfe or sj who will continue to drop in price.

I was thinking this and doing a sideways trade of cotchin to SJ which would still leave me cash in hand. I need one more premium midfielder so the extra coin is handy

Zabs

im actually going for Kieren Jack, 7 tonnes in last 7 games is good enough for me and a nice POD

plumdog millionaire

Don't want to sound stupid but anyone at all considering Nathan Jones? Cheap-ish and decent average on the surface...

Samsturmfels

If I do 2 trades I'll either get JPK or Rockliff, if only one I'll get in Harvey or Gray. Harvey seems to be a must have option due to his finals draw

Judd Magic

Is Andrew Swallow a decent option for Watson if say I needed all the money I can get to upgrade Shenton (M8) to a premo in the next week or two or should I just go with Steive J or Barlow?

Only have $26k in the kitty and 4 trades after this week but Shenton is my last upgrade to do.

Cash cows I have aren't plump enough either. :(

billnats

A lot of love for SJ despite his poor form... is it just the price or is he a must have?

Ramus

Quote from: billnats on June 11, 2014, 02:47:28 PM
A lot of love for SJ despite his poor form... is it just the price or is he a must have?

Just price, and hope!

billnats

Already have GAJ, Pendles, Beams, JPK, Selwood, Rocky...
Watson can become anyone with 200K in the bank.

Not sure whether SJ's price is better than Liba/Fyfe's output