8,9 or 10? Comment and I'll return the favour!

Started by steve_maxwell23, March 15, 2010, 07:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve_maxwell23

I finally think I've got a decent team together. I got 185,000 left and just wondering where I should spend it. Any comments about the side would be greatly appreciated and i'll return the favour, cheers! Also a rating out of 10.

BACKS:
S.Fisher
L.Hodge
J.Gram
H.O'Brien
N.Malcheski
J.Hunt
B.Waters
EMG:
M.Maguire
B.Sheppard

Mids:
G.Ablett
S.Mitchell
A.Cooney
L.Ball
J.Trengove
D.Martin
EMG:
M.Barlow
B.Moles

Rucks:
H.McIntosh
Nic Nac
EMG:
J.Trengove
W.Skipper

Forwards:
ROK
N.Riewoldt
L.Franklin
Gia
B.Hall
P.Dangerfield
J.Ziebell
EMG:
T.Rockliff
J.Podsiadly (Thinking of gumbleton or someone else instead)

WHAT DO U THINK OF MY TEAM?

Fenno

good team. rucks are a bit iffy but other than that I like it. delete ya post though or the hacks will end up copying it

steve_maxwell23

Quote from: Fenno on March 15, 2010, 08:10:10 AM
good team. rucks are a bit iffy but other than that I like it. delete ya post though or the hacks will end up copying it

cheers mate i still got 180,000 to spend so i can upgrade a ruckman.
haha yeah mate hacks will probably copy it, whats your link to ur team and i'll rate it champ

jake_fez

not a bad team i am alittle iffy about waters and o'brien
9/10

can u plz rate my team

Defence
L. hodge
B. Duffield
C. Enright
C. Newman
N. Malceski
R. Ladson
J. Hunt

Midfield
J. Bartel
A. Cooney
L. Bull
C. Masten
J. Watson
D. martin

Rucks
Tippett
Nic Nat

Fowards
N. Reiwoldt
S. Higgins
D. Giansiracusa
L. Franklin
P. Dangerfield
J. Ziebell
R. gray

salce

thanks for rating my team mate.
- higgins will star this year...i'd make room for him in your fwd line
- essendon said today gumbleton will play round 1, but with your rookies decide when teams are announced the thursday before rd1
- you definately would know buddy out rd1, and his up and down curves are a risk

overall a decent team (9/10)

Madmax75

I dont trust Franklin as mentioned earlier, 150 one week and 50 the next, Im looking for more consistency, but good luck with him as he certainly could win you some games. Obrien gets too many big jobs and usually gets the second best opposition forward after Presti so this limits his scores. Personally I would have GAB in and not Bartel if you could work it out and I dont think Nic Nat is going to be very consistent with Cox taking most of the ruck minutes. Other than that this is a very good team and I think you have a number of the same players as me. Please rate mine on the thread Rate My Team and I will do the same for you.

Madmax75

Steve Maxwell23 that comment about u having no Ablett and Bartel was intended for Jake Fez and your rating 8.5/10 with OBrien and Franklin in.

splinta

love the whole team except for the backs.fisher hodge and gram are to inconcistent to be your top three backs IMO,maybe downgrade obrien to either a tom williams or levi greenwood and upgrade two of the other three.can you rate mine buddy???

Alex7089

Look at hodge's '08 scores, not really inconsistent...

steve_maxwell23

Quote from: Madmax75 on March 15, 2010, 07:00:54 PM
Steve Maxwell23 that comment about u having no Ablett and Bartel was intended for Jake Fez and your rating 8.5/10 with OBrien and Franklin in.

I figured that mate lol, yeah im not sure who i should get to replace o'brien though, any suggestions? Yeah i'm takin a risk on franklin, down one week and massive score the next so i'll just hang in and hope he does well. I got 185,000 left so should i upgrade nic nat, o'brien, or maybe waters?

steve_maxwell23

Quote from: jake_fez on March 15, 2010, 09:12:33 AM
not a bad team i am alittle iffy about waters and o'brien
9/10

can u plz rate my team

Defence
L. hodge
B. Duffield
C. Enright
C. Newman
N. Malceski
R. Ladson
J. Hunt

Midfield
J. Bartel
A. Cooney
L. Bull
C. Masten
J. Watson
D. martin

Rucks
Tippett
Nic Nat

Fowards
N. Reiwoldt
S. Higgins
D. Giansiracusa
L. Franklin
P. Dangerfield
J. Ziebell
R. gray

I like the looks of your team although it will b a bit risky havin ladson, hunt and malcheski. Don't think ladson will have a good year though so mayb stay away from him.
Really like the midfield besides masten, the jurys still out on him whether he can perform well in sc or not.
I like the ruck combination i was thinkin of havin the same combo, IMO i'm hopin nic nat can have a big year
Loving the forward line very similar to mine
I'll give it 8.5/10 coz of backline and masten but still really good mate.

I'll post my updated squad today mate and give us a comment cheers

splinta

alex7089 thats all good but that was 2 years ago,look at his 09 scores.just not good enough for your most expensive backmen.

splinta