Rate My Team and I will do the same for you.

Started by Madmax75, March 15, 2010, 06:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmax75

This is more than likely my final draft before the teams are announced so please let me know what you think. Maybe too many Hawks in the backline? Also I can afford to get any backman I want for Heath Shaw but I dont think he will be tagged as heavily with Davis and Didak getting the first two taggers from the opposition I think.

B Goddard Enright H Shaw Hodge Malceski Ladson Schoenmakers (MaGuire P Davis)
C G Ablett Pendles J Selwood A Cooney Trengove G Rohan (Barlow Bastinac)
R Tipper Kreuzer (Warnock Skipper)
F Riewoldt Okeefe B Hall R Murphy Dangerfield Ziebell Rockcliff (Lobbe Dennis Lane)

Thanks

Alex7089

I don't think there is to many Hawks in the backline although I don't think you should have Ladson. In all the Hawks' NAB games he was subbed off which to me shows lack of faith in his ability and he may not get as much TOG as say a Malceski or Hunt. I think you should get Martin in for Rohan who may not play early on where a  Martin will and he looks like a ready made player. I don't think reuzer will score very well this year because he will most likely spend time up forward not on the ball where he would be getting more of the pill. Try getting a Seaby or Nic Nat in for Kreuzer and then take out Tippett (to inconsistent) and get Sandi.

Your forwards look good if Murphy stays fit it could make a lot of money.
Hope this helps ;)

steve_maxwell23

Quote from: Madmax75 on March 15, 2010, 06:57:02 PM

B Goddard Enright H Shaw Hodge Malceski Ladson Schoenmakers (MaGuire P Davis)
C G Ablett Pendles J Selwood A Cooney Trengove G Rohan (Barlow Bastinac)
R Tipper Kreuzer (Warnock Skipper)
F Riewoldt Okeefe B Hall R Murphy Dangerfield Ziebell Rockcliff (Lobbe Dennis Lane)

I don't think ladson will play so stay away from him, schoenmakers won't score well at all as he will b playin key position most of the year
I would have martin instead of rohan in midfield
i like the rucks, good combination
only thing about forward line is havin rockliff startin
8.5/10 because of your backline and havin rohan in mids, still a good side though mate