Colmullet's 2014 Currently 94th Overall

Started by colmullet, January 25, 2014, 03:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colmullet

Alright guys, dropped from 5th to 8th with Shiels and Mitchell on the bench was a pretty good result

Team is currently:

Backs: Mitchell, Swallow, Hibberd, Jaensch, McVeigh, Griffiths.....(Langdon, Langford)

Mids: Johnson, GAJ, Cornes, Beams, MaCrae, Tyson, Polec, Dunstan.....(Shiels, Ellis)

Rucks: Jacobs, Sandilands......(Currie, Thurlow)

Forwards: Nroo, Martin, Wright, Higgins, Fasolo, Lloyd......(Mitchell, Rohan)

This week was thinking:

Shiels -> Robertson
Mitchell -> Parker

Any other suggestions would be great though to :)

colmullet

Could also go Ellis -> Honeychurch, Shiels -> Rocky

colmullet

Or Shiels -> Crouch, Langdon -> Cutler

Money

I like Ellis to Honeychurch and Shiels to Rocky

colmullet

Quote from: Money on April 24, 2014, 10:10:47 PM
I like Ellis to Honeychurch and Shiels to Rocky

I like it to but will honeychurch a) make the team this week from extended bench and b) be around for the byes?

colmullet

Hmm things are starting to fall apart.....bold players have not been named....

Backs: McVeigh, Hibberd, Swallow, Jaensch, Mitchell, Langdon......(Langford, Griffiths)

Mids: Johnson, GAJ, Beams, Cornes, Rocky, MaCrae, Robertson, Polec.....(Ellis, Dunstan)

Rucks: Jacobs, Sandi.......(Currie, Thurlow)

Forwards: Nroo, Dusty, Wright, Higgins, Lloyd (Extended Bench), Fasolo......(T.Mitchell, Rohan)

Only 29.5K in the bank

The forwards need a big tune up, Mitchell after not beng named will have to be moved on to aother premo, the problem then is finding a cheap forward option (Billings or Jake Lloyd maybe? they seems the only options to be honest but Billings is quite expensive and Lloyd might get punted before long).

The backs are a little issue to with no real downgrade options viable

Next week ill try and jump on Hallahan and O'Rourke hopefully unless there is more carnage

Any suggestions would be great guys :) 

chief007

Billings or lamb, that's bout it, cld u trade Ellis via dpp for one of them with Mitchell then go Mitchell to hallahan? That wld give u bulk cash for next week to upgrade in ur forwards with some change

colmullet

Quote from: chief007 on May 02, 2014, 03:29:34 PM
Billings or lamb, that's bout it, cld u trade Ellis via dpp for one of them with Mitchell then go Mitchell to hallahan? That wld give u bulk cash for next week to upgrade in ur forwards with some change

Trading Titch to Hallahan wouldnt be a bad move i guess i had not considered that thankx :)

I wish i could somehow trade Titch to Hallahan and then Ellis to any forward