(SYD) 17. O'KEEFE, Ryan
(BRL) 18. BRENNAN, Jared
(HAW) 19. RIOLI, Cyril
(FRE) 20. BALLANTYNE, Hayden
(GEE) 21. PODSIADLY, James
(BRL) 22. ROCKLIFF, Tom
S - (PTA) 29. HITCHCOCK, Cameron
S - (RIC) 30. ROBERTS, Relton

Just looking at what others think.  I've got 467,800 in the bank.  16 trades left.

I'm looking to get the Juddernaught or GAJ or some Gun in the guts next week for D.Martin.  Then the next move is to improve that mediocre forward line and ruck division.

ben_ess94

backline is very good :) hodge, enright, mal, drummo, nd greggy all superstarts :) nd kennaly is a pretty handy 7th defenders

midss im not sure on johnstone, gavent heard much on him this yr but other then that once mitchell comes good you will be fine.. maybe look at tryiugn to bring in judd next week for martin/trengove if you can

rucks perfect i have the same 4;)

forwards you have a lot of X facter players in brennan, rioli, ballantyne
but im not sure if playing rockky nd pods will be the greatest thing because both dont have secure jobs in their respective teams.

other then that good team :)
what are you comign overall?

ELLsendon

Very nice team!

Some unique picks.

9/10-Really like it

Master Q

C-O-O-L 8) Great Team :) Very Unique.

8.8999999/10.0000000

ELLsendon

Justin Bieber

Like it alot. Risky up forward with 2 rookies.

Used up a fair bit of trades, so would wait until your cash cows have maxed out (can't reach their Breakeven).

james1234

awesome backline but i would get rid of greg broughton (to deer) and Travis Johnstone

lachlanm

I think I'm about 20,000 overall...not too good.

The forward line kind of turned out rubbish because of my inexperience in picking a team at the start of the year -> hence the 2 rookies on the field.

I think Trav J is a good selection actually.  He's been getting 110-120 scores with one 48 and another 97 as a player who cost $390k.  My plan was to upgrade him when he peaks, which I think may be at the high 400's in current form.  And he's got an awesome beard, which is worth about 20 SC points a game.

But yeh, gotta fix the rookie fwd line and unfortunately keep the faith in spudzor Mitchell while Marlow takes him to SC school

damodutch23

mate im only fairly new but id risk buying judd , for sure , especially if he preforms this week above 100 as his price will sky rise , id buy him on the pretent that hell score big this week and sell him for gazza when he goes down again after this week , u would use 2 trades but saves ya some dollars !!!!