Nice SC from Kade and Dunstan hope scaling doesn`t ruin it

quinny88

How the hell did acres get 90?  :o

I'll take it though  :P

Jroo

Happy with Simpson, Murphy and Dunstan.
But Webster is flowering useless.

Bones Bombers

I think I needed 271 points from Murph, NRoo and Acres to win my Elxam Challengers league matchup and pre-scaling I think I got up by 11!
Please be nice with scaling!!!

Simpson was awesome too but we both had him.

Bully

Simpson, Murphy & Buckley deliver when it counted most. Happy to have come out of this round with a decent score and a couple of important league wins. On to next week.

Rusty00

Those with Gibbs in their team would be happy tonight. Oh.....wait.........

kilbluff1985

so annoyed with the Saints accuracy should have won, NROO going off when they were charging really hurt them they really need another forward that is somewhat useful

Master Q

Back from the game.

Should be the last two games between these two teams on a Monday... only 26k, good turnout from Carlton fans but the Saints cheersquad was empty. Was a pretty boring game and terrible atmosphere, must have been pretty bad for neutrals too  :P

Anyway, glad we got the win, we're definitely capable of it, both teams were shower though. I don't understand why people don't double team Roo each week, Saints stand no chance if you do.

Capper

Quote from: luvfooty on May 12, 2014, 10:01:23 PM
Quote from: LaHug on May 12, 2014, 09:59:58 PM
So annoyed with Montagna's 4th quarter. Brought him in just to make him captain meaning that I didn't captain Rocky... Huge loss right there.

Don`t get me started on Montagna
grr

ossie85

Quote from: Master Q on May 12, 2014, 11:12:35 PM
Back from the game.

Should be the last two games between these two teams on a Monday... only 26k, good turnout from Carlton fans but the Saints cheersquad was empty. Was a pretty boring game and terrible atmosphere, must have been pretty bad for neutrals too  :P

Anyway, glad we got the win, we're definitely capable of it, both teams were shower though. I don't understand why people don't double team Roo each week, Saints stand no chance if you do.

I really don't understand playing on a Monday night and not being on fta tv. Low crowd, low tv audience.  Is weird

Toga

^Especially on a weekend with less games than normal as it is.. Stupid.